Starpery.com

timetraveler1's a.i. doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

timetraveler1's a.i. doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

well i will very soon be posting picks of my a.i. doll system using the ultra hal a.i. i will be posting pics in my timetraveler1 photo gallery album so people can see what i did , and i will have a video clip of the a.i. doll talking . although the lips dont move the voice comes through the doll from a speaker in the head . i will post a link where people can go to hear and see the doll speak . :D any questions please feel free to ask !! :)

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: timetraveler1's a.i. doll

Post by itsme »

timetraveler1 wrote:well i will very soon be posting picks of my a.i. doll system using the ultra hal a.i. i will be posting pics in my timetraveler1 photo gallery album so people can see what i did , and i will have a video clip of the a.i. doll talking . although the lips dont move the voice comes through the doll from a speaker in the head . i will post a link where people can go to hear and see the doll speak . :D any questions please feel free to ask !! :)

Come on come on where are the photos,
I cant wate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post a link

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

my ai. doll photo's

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello itsme , my phot's should be in my gallery "timetraveler1 " its in i think the 10th album numbers.
i will later have the small video clip on a site that host them .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

a.i. doll video clip

Post by timetraveler1 »

well i tried to send the a.i. doll video clip but my server said it was to big (17 mb ) so i guess i'll make a smaller video clip of my a.i. doll talking . :cry:

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: a.i. doll video clip

Post by itsme »

timetraveler1 wrote:well i tried to send the a.i. doll video clip but my server said it was to big (17 mb ) so i guess i'll make a smaller video clip of my a.i. doll talking . :cry:

send the clip to me email adderess i will see if I can hos it on that sight I use

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

a.i. video clip

Post by timetraveler1 »

o.k. but i will have to make a smaller clip , i couldn't send it through my mail service isp because it was to big . at least thats what the error said . as soon as i get time will make another then send it to you . and thanks ahead of time . :D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

timetravelers personal a.i. doll video clip , later today

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello itsme, i will try to get that new smaller video clip done today and send it to your email so you can post it on a site , thanks . :)

INFORMATIONS