Starpery.com

timetraveler1's a.i. latex doll clip now available to see

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

timetraveler1's a.i. latex doll clip now available to see

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello everyone am happy to announce that i found a free file sharing place and have my a.i. angela joelin doll video clip on their you can see this short clip , i am asking the doll a question and the doll answers it by the computer by using my voice recognition . also on the computer screen is the answer that the doll says in written form and a character on the ultra hal a.i. screen . this doll can through wireless speaker and mic work up to three hundred feet from the computer system . it has a custom brain that i made . will be happy to answer any questions if i can about this project . the link to download the a.i. doll video is :
http://savefile.com/files/477062 the video is about 3.50 mb . i will be adding other clips later .
p.s. my thanks to "itsme " who was going to find a file sharing place . i apreciate that you were going to do it for me i just found a place and was able to do it on my own . :D

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

cool

Post by itsme »

looks great
great you found a sight to hold it.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

my doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks itsme , hope others get to go their and see it , i had to get this done i had other great inventers on this forum who beat me to getting doll eyes, etc. made before i could (had the same idea's, close anyway ) so wanted to get this done and posted and a place people could see the video clip of my a.i. doll talking and answering a question . so now i have done that as far as i know i am the first one on here to have an actual a.i. working doll that can reconize my voice and think , remember and answer back with conversation !! a friend of mine after watching the clip said you cant tell it is coming from the doll . he is right but it actually was as i had the computer speaker turned off , i only had the doll by my computer to show where it writes the answer on the screen too when it answers and the character head on the screen , i will make more short clips with the doll elsewhere and saying different things this set up being wireless can actually work up to 300 feet away . even all the way in a basement !! as i said after others have seen it hope to hear some feed back , etc. on it . for those who havent seen some pics of the doll its in my timetraveler1 member photo gallery 10th albums . the doll is a latex lady (original) with blond hair . :D

eagle1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by eagle1 »

Hi

Think you need to move the doll away from the computer as I thought it was coming from the computer as well, as you have a tendency to watch the computer face speaking. Look forward to some more footage as it looks very good.

Eagle1

INFORMATIONS