Starpery.com

A breakthrough in realistic boobies?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Keithallen
Ex-Member

A breakthrough in realistic boobies?

Post by Keithallen »

I was shopping in Wal-mart with the wife. Nothing special, just being myself and tossing things (Soft things) at her and making her act like she didn't know me.
One of the things I picked up was a cylindrical pillow, I think it was called a 'knee pillow'. Anyway, when I picked it up, I stopped being a pest. The feel of the pillow was soft and jiggly. I squezzed it, shook it gently (it wiggled like a real breast) and kneeded it.... then kneeded it some more. This thing really felt good!
Apparently I took too long in my examination, because the wife came up beside me & told me to knock if off because people were starting to stare.
I wasn't quite done yet. Mystified that this thing FELT like a breast, I pinched little parts to determine what was inside that made it feel so damn good. Careful prodding revealed the inside was full of tiny beads. By the heat reflecting back into my hands, the lightness, and a slight compression when I cornered one of the little buggers, I determined they were tiny beads of styrofoam - or something very close to styrofoam.
By this time the wife grabbed it from me and demanded I buy it or put it back. I think she was a bit embasassed..

Has anyone else ran across this? Is there any manufacturer or inventor who might want to give it a try?

buschtall
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by buschtall »

I got two of those pillows last year for Christmas. Wal-mart and Target sell them.

namemenot

Re: A breakthrough in realistic boobies?

Post by namemenot »

keithallen wrote:I was shopping in Wal-mart with the wife. Nothing special, just being myself and tossing things (Soft things) at her and making her act like she didn't know me.
:lol: :lol: Sounds like what I do to my wife

I have seen pillows for sale similar to the ones you have described. I thought of filling Lizzie full of them at one time because they did feel really neat. I could not justify the expense(mostly to my wife) that would have been required to purchase the pillows to extract the filling into Lizzie though :(

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Well, Name, I've been thinking seriously about doing just that.
Now, to convince Nicky she need new filler in her breasts.........

Freddy

Re: A breakthrough in realistic boobies?

Post by Freddy »

keithallen wrote: One of the things I picked up was a cylindrical pillow, I think it was called a 'knee pillow'. Anyway, when I picked it up, I stopped being a pest. The feel of the pillow was soft and jiggly.
I wasn't quite done yet. Mystified that this thing FELT like a breast, I determined they were tiny beads of styrofoam - or something very close to styrofoam.
I was experimenting with this pillow ( for a stuffing ) on my black latex doll project, until Hurricane Rita rearranged all my property.Which cause me to stop & work on more important things.

Actually what you are feeling is an illusion caused by the spandex outer case & the small styrofoam beads inside sliding across the spandex giving it that squishy, jiggly feel.

I took a plastic half gal. whiskey bottle, cut off the neck & placed it in the zipper at the end of the pillow zipped it back & duct taped it(to cut down on the mess of these micobeads that stick to everything)

I filled both legs of the doll though the neck.It feels Ok, but not what I expected & it is almost impossible to pack in to get the doll firm.

My idea to solve this problem is to use a coffee can with a air valve installed in the top.Add the beads ,place the can in the neck with a large hose clamp.Inflate the doll allowing the beads to pack, keep adding beads & repete these steps until doll is full.

I don't plan on completely filling the doll with beads, just the limbs.The bulk of the torso will be 1/2" sheet foam made into a cylinder & stuffed with polyfill.About 2" between the cylinder & the dolls's skin will be beads,

Evidently the spandex being thinner & more resiliant causes a different effect. When I get caught up undoing Rita I'll post my results.

Freddy

zombiequest
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zombiequest »

I had that same thought when I touched one also.... like WHOA!! Booby Pillow!! I bet the Walmart janator spends most of his afterhours around that bin. It's not just the tiny beeds inside, (Which could probably be even smaller) I think it has also to do with the silky fabric they use.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

i have seen a gel filled pillow at bed bath and beyond, a small neck pillow for travleing (felt like a boob to me), but that was a few years ago.

~BS~
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

knightstar

Post by knightstar »

This is a test I am doing and how I will do it.

http://www.beanbagbeads.com/Pillow_filling.asp
http://www.milkbottlefill.com/US/index.html
http://forums.marthapullen.com/read.php ... 314&t=1314

DOLL BREAST MICRO BEAD BREAST IMPLANTS

MICRO BREAST ONE

Silicone Bag
Foam 1.5 mm MICRO BEADS
The micro beads are HIGHLY static attractive and will suddenly fly
everywhere. Make a mold the size of the breast or smaller Then you make a bag from

this with soft silicon in two haves. The next step is to use silicone put the two haves

together, Note live a hole for your foam let dry. Now fill the breast bag with the

microbeads and stuff it. Seal the bag and test and if not right open and stuff more.

MICRO BREAST TWO

Silicone
Foam 1.5 mm MICRO BEADS
Silicon Bag
Mico Silic

Mico Silic Doll Breast RECIPE mixes

soft Silicone 10 %
Foam 1.5mm MICRO BEADS 90 %

When you mix get a 5 Gallon pale with lid and put a hole in the lid. Mix with a drill.

The next step will be to make a mold smaller then the breast and place mix in. Set a

side. Mold a soft silicone bag the shape of your doll breast I do this in two parts and put

the two haves together with silicone set a side.

Now take the bag you just made and fill with some micro beads just with a layer or two.

Now you take your dry breast MICO Silic and push it in the bag the last step
is to stuff the micro beads in the bag and seal it with the silicone. The in implant is ready for your dolls breast

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Could these be used as substitutes to fill in the buttocks as well?
I'm geting tired seeing how these various soft and jiggly substances are used monotonously in the breast only context.

Compression issues aside...i still believe it can be done.

I'm still waiting for that ONE doll manufacturer who would take the plunge and manufacture a full sized doll with soft jiggly butt.

INFORMATIONS