Building a Better Pussy for my DS163+

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to DS - Doll Sweet
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Building a Better Pussy for my DS163+

Post by MannyCan »

WARNING: THIS POST FOCUSES ON FEMALE DOLL GENITALS. The visuals are pretty explicit (not in a wholly salacious way). But please be warned.

I know this might be can a touchy subject. It talks about imperfection in DS design. But I thought I'd share my journey (and solution) with everyone. I know it might not be what other people will want to do. But for me, it was what was needed.

First of all, I've had my DS163+ for about two years now. The shape and build quality of the DS is excellent. Amazing really. Unfortunately, I don't take her out to play very often. When I do, most of my endeavors are for photography. I found masturbation using a doll quite foreign. And this was only made more awkward by the insert design. I was hoping to improve it so it would be more natural.

Its commonly known that the DS insert - most specifically for the DS163+ in my case - was far from perfect.
01 - PoorFit.jpg
01 - PoorFit.jpg (130.03 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
The cavity is much too large to use an insert properly when the legs are apart. Common sex positions such as "missionary" and "captain's position" can be difficult to execute as the insert is poorly anchored and can become easily dislodged. Despite this, I really like my DS163+. I just wish that the insert was better .. much better.

My personal fancy: I love a clean, puffy, pussy. Specifically, a closed labia majora is a huge turn-on for me. Huge. The DS163+ cavity and insert is very far from this.

So I decided to try an remedy this. Or at least see if I could. I knew the first step would be to make a copy of the cavity so I could sculpt a better pussy.

To start, I placed my DS163+, posed in a way that the genital cavity is upright.
04 - Placed Angle.jpg
04 - Placed Angle.jpg (91.59 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
Next, I prepped for "casting a negative" by insulating the area using common materials. This makes a "bowl" so the alginate (the casting material) has a place to cure without running.
05 - Prep Cast.jpg
05 - Prep Cast.jpg (169.77 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
06 - Prep Cast.jpg
06 - Prep Cast.jpg (157.34 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
I poured the alginate into the cavity, using the cavity as a mold. I decided to use alginate because I wanted to use a material that would 100% not stick to platinum silicon. I didn't want to ruin my doll.
07 - Alginate.JPG
07 - Alginate.JPG (113.64 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
Once the alginate was cured, it is removed from the doll carefully.
08 - Alignate.JPG
08 - Alignate.JPG (121.7 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
09 - Alginate.JPG
09 - Alginate.JPG (83.71 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
10 - Alginate.JPG
10 - Alginate.JPG (86.73 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
I placed the alginate casting into a simple cardboard custom box. The alginate cast creates a "negative" of the cavity. And to engineer a better design, I needed to have a copy of the original (not a negative). I used simple plaster to create a copy from the negative.
11 - Boxed.JPG
11 - Boxed.JPG (72.54 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
Last edited by Maviarab on Mon May 13, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removal - Rule 1

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Building a Better Pussy for my DS163+

Post by MannyCan »

Once the alginate was removed, I cleaned up the model with some sandpaper.
12 - Removal.JPG
12 - Removal.JPG (100.28 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
13 - Rough.JPG
13 - Rough.JPG (114.12 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
13 - Smoothed.JPG
13 - Smoothed.JPG (97.42 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
I then glazed the entire model to provide a protective coating. This coating would prevent the model from being damaged over time. It also prevents clay from sticking to it as I sculpt.
14 - ClayB.jpg
14 - ClayB.jpg (116.48 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
Now, let me start by saying .. I don't know how to use clay. I've never taken a sculpting class. I don't think I've touched any clay since I played with play-doh in kindergarden. I watched some videos on youtube and decided to give it a go.
15 - Clay.JPG
15 - Clay.JPG (113.88 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
16 - Clay.JPG
16 - Clay.JPG (99.36 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
For my first attempt, I decided not to create a complete receptical. I decided to make it so that it could house the native DS163+ insert. I built up the clay slowly, using some water on the glaze to further prevent sticking to the model.
17 - Clay.JPG
17 - Clay.JPG (96.27 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
When I had the general shape I was please with, I stopped because I didn't want to screw it up. I spent about an hour smoothing the surface. I liked the organic look of something that wasn't mechanically symmetric.
19 - Clay.JPG
19 - Clay.JPG (73.06 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
I took a chance at adding some texture. DollSweet doesn't offer texturing for the DS163+. This is something I've always wanted. So I decided to add some skin texturing. Why not? Go big or go home!!
21 - Texture.JPG
21 - Texture.JPG (83.13 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
Next thing was to make a mold of the clay model. To do this I placed it in a container and added some keying (the batteries seemed to work well). I decided to make a two part mold (called a "clam-shell" mold). I wanted to do this to facilitate demolding (getting the casted part out of the mold). I wasn't sure about it. But that's what my instinct told me.
23 - Mold.JPG
23 - Mold.JPG (73.75 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
24 - Mold.JPG
24 - Mold.JPG (112.04 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
Last edited by Maviarab on Mon May 13, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image removal - Rule 1

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

25 - Mold.JPG
25 - Mold.JPG (138.56 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Before casting the top part, I had to hot-glue-gun the two parts shut to prevent spillage/leaking.
26 - Mold Glue.JPG
26 - Mold Glue.JPG (81.57 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
The glue is easily remove after the mold process. I was pretty pleased with the top mold. As you can see, I used some basic take-out containers as a container for the mold. This protects the mold over time, and gives it a little more rigidity while working with it.
27 - Mold.JPG
27 - Mold.JPG (108.73 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
During the final molding process, I had a mishap whereby the mold broke in several places. This was unfortunate, but a blessing in disguise. The place where the old broke was a very weak point and would have broken eventually during the casting process. The place where it broke was actually a better place for the division of the two clam-shells.
28 - Mold Broke.JPG
28 - Mold Broke.JPG (118.02 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Looking at the mold closely, I was very happy with the texture that was preserved.
29 - Mold Texture.JPG
29 - Mold Texture.JPG (100.97 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Next was to mix up the casting material. This is a platinum silicone that would be compatible with my DS163+. I had done some work matching the color using a Color Muse (see here if you're interested).
30 - Cast Color.JPG
30 - Cast Color.JPG (119.03 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
31 - Cast Color.JPG
31 - Cast Color.JPG (69.72 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
I made sure to use some release agents before pouring. Once the mixture was poured and cured, I demolded it very easily thanks to the new break and the release agent.
32 - First Cast.JPG
32 - First Cast.JPG (94.93 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Checking back with the glazed model, the new casted part fit perfectly.
33 - Perfect Fit.JPG
33 - Perfect Fit.JPG (114.04 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
The textures were well preserved, even when using a release agent.
34 - Excellent Texture.JPG
34 - Excellent Texture.JPG (221.91 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
The native DS insert can be housed inside the new part which acts as a housing to both (a) look prettier and (b) hold the insert in place. Also, when opening the new genital, the detailing from the native DS insert enhances the realism.
36 - Inside.JPG
36 - Inside.JPG (222.31 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Being placed on the doll, the fit was quite good. I could improve the seam lines. But for a first try, I felt it came out much better than I expected.
37 - Fit.jpg
37 - Fit.jpg (173.08 KiB) Viewed 4484 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Now instead of a gaping hole and an insert held in only by silicone friction/adhesion, my DS163+ is enjoying a new natural looking genital.
38 - BeforeB.jpg
38 - BeforeB.jpg (278.6 KiB) Viewed 4481 times
39 - New Look.jpg
39 - New Look.jpg (599.25 KiB) Viewed 4481 times
I hope this post helps you if you decide to try something similar. I wish DollSweet would put out a similar option for people. Having built my own (albeit small) silicone part, I have a LOT MORE respect for DollSweet as a manufacturer. Their doll is very high quality. And the sculpt of the DS163+ continues to be one of my very favorites of the dolls I've seen. She just needed and update. So I gave her one.

MannyCan

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That's pretty impressive! It does look a lot more realistic.

skinnygamer

Post by skinnygamer »

That's really well done and does look much better :thumbs_up:

Excellent guide too!!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Watch Rule 1 please.

Very impressive mod...and I agree that the DS inserts are just about useless for anything. BUT...having said that...DS silicone (especially the older silicone) does not react with TPE btw. I just used an actual real vagina TPE/TPR insert on my 158...no moulding...no casting...pouring...perfect fit and looks great.

As always...caution is advised when having different materials touching.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thanks Mannycan :thumbs_up:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Maviarab wrote:Watch Rule 1 please.
Dear Mod - I totally agree. If needed, please just delete the pictures. In this case, I hope it is understood that I am posting them as anatomical reference and not as a part of a salacious post. I tried to used the URLmature tag, but it doesn't work for attachments. Again, no rules violation meant, intentional or otherwise.

Sincerely,
MC

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great post man! :thumbs_up:

Great mod.
You did a good job and look forward to see how it holds up over time.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Really great job on this. 8)
It reminds me of the G-Type insert in how it rests on the outside. The sky's the limit in your options to make it stick out far or not.

I love the clean puffy look you went for. :thumbs_up:
I can even see the texture in your pic.
I'd like to see more pictures of it in your doll. :whistle:

This looks like a fun project and a great excuse to make multiple inserts.
With so many sleeves out there, it's clear people like all kinds of different shapes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Very impressive!
Jeff

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Great work. I bet it feels much much better. looks great

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

'Building a Better Pussy' - Needs to be a reality show on the History or Discovery Channel.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

absolutely amazing work.

INFORMATIONS