betterlovedoll.com

User registration doesn't work?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
fmb64
Apprentice
Apprentice

User registration doesn't work?

Post by fmb64 »

Hello,

is it possible, that the new user registration doesn't work the last few days? I know someone from another forum who wants to register, but he says after filling out all fields and pressing "new user", nothing happens? :?

I just tried myself pressing "new user" (without filling the fields), guess what, a spanish message appears "El campo direccion de e-mail no puede quedar en blanco"... well OK I saw in the source code that it's done by a spanish programmer, but maybe that should be translated. :wink:

Thanks
fmb

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi FMB64,

As far Ive seen the registration works, but we've had some problems with it. It has been hacked some weeks ago, I've repaired it, and tested it, and at that time it worked, but maybe there is still some damage. I'll look into it and fix it finally up.

Mytime & helen
One dream, one mission...

fmb64
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fmb64 »

Hi Mytime (and helen :D )

fmb

INFORMATIONS