sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui, why do not you answer my mail?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Re: Sanhui, why do not you answer my mail?

Post by Lustforlife »

They have not been getting back to me on Skype either. I know they are busy though so it takes time for a response but i'd like to hear back soon hopefully :)

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

jdbau wrote:I'm browsing the site now, very nice! This makes things much easier to order. :)
Hey jdbau,

I hope you were talking about our site, haha. We did our best to make things easier for our customers. The SANHUI sales team might be busy at this point, like I mentioned earlier, if you guys have any questions, just let me know, we can also offer help. :)

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

jdbau
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jdbau »

Doll To China wrote:
jdbau wrote:I'm browsing the site now, very nice! This makes things much easier to order. :)
Hey jdbau,

I hope you were talking about our site, haha. We did our best to make things easier for our customers. The SANHUI sales team might be busy at this point, like I mentioned earlier, if you guys have any questions, just let me know, we can also offer help. :)

Kimi.
Yes, great website. Very functional, lots of pictures and media, huge variety of dolls, competitive prices, etc. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

jdbau wrote:
Doll To China wrote:
Hey jdbau,

Kimi.
Yes, great website. Very functional, lots of pictures and media, huge variety of dolls, competitive prices, etc. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks for saying that!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hi Community,

Sorry for frustrations due to Yahoo! Mail settings coz recurring notifications show up failures in delivery of messages. support@sanhuidolls.com is a G-suite email for inquiries and sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com is associated to Contact Form and sales reps on direct purchases. Pls kindly include both email accounts at sending messages/inquiries. If your messages/inquiries receive no prompt response within 6hrs, pls kindly go the Contact Form (Or Contact button on index of Mobile interface )! Appreciate your supports on Sanhui!

Further, Sanhui is to release on website to announce regional vendors of signed Agreement with reliable partnership, maintenance facilities and fair prices amongst all vendors.

Best wishes,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS