sexyrealsexdolls.com

My Honest Review of the JMDoll 75cm Angel C

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
LionRage

My Honest Review of the JMDoll 75cm Angel C

Post by LionRage »

"It's a timeless mesmerizing beauty. Perfection at it's finest."

Hello ladies and gents, Let's get right into it.

DOLL ORDER:

I ordered direct at jmdoll.com and submitted an enquiry form. I found John's skype contact in the website also and sent him a message. I got a reply from him just a few hrs later and we made the deal:

Doll: JM75CM
Face: Angel C
Skin: Standard (Natural)
Hair: 019 Pale (Blond)
Eyes: Blue
Clothes: I bought sh*tloads. lol. no shoes for now though.

TIMELINE & SHIPPING:
06 August, 2019 - Doll Ordered through JMDoll website direct. John and I texted through Skype and arranged the deal. Full payment sent.
08 August, 2019 - Doll Has Shipped from China to Germany.(*1)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------long wait, no tracking for now(*2)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26 August, 2019 - Doll arrived in Germany (EU Customs cleared) and en route to UK.
27 August, 2019 - Doll reached UK Mainland in London Port, en route to Destination City in UK.
28 August, 2019 - Doll arrived safely and in original sealed box. Untouched and in perfect condition.

Total Days it took: 21 Days

(*1) - IF Ordering to United Kingdom, UK has a strict Customs law regarding Dolls under 140cm. (I did not know until other forum members have told me. So I thank you for them for the info.) JMDoll's way to bypass UK Customs is to clear Customs in Germany. so from Germany it is only a matter of transfering one customs-cleared parcel to another Country within EU.

(*2) - The transit will take a longer time doing this, but rest assured that It is worth it to trust John from JMDolls with this bypass process so that your doll arrives safely to you and avoid a worst case scenario of you having to appear to a Crown court in UK explaining to the Judge why you are importing a small sex doll into the Country, and even worse if it will look like a child. Do not be discouraged by this though, All you basically have to do is nothing. Let JMDoll do the shipping and you just wait 4 weeks, though, I've read some members here got their dolls as fast as 8 days to UK as well. So it really just depends.

DOLL, FEEL, & SEX:

I am lost for words on how to even describe her beauty forst of all. She is Super cute and pretty. She is perfect in every angle, every pose, every curve, and those eyes.. You'll get lost staring into her. Hypnotizing beauty indeed. Then, the feel. Platinum Silicone is just amazing that can withstand a lot my hard squeezes. It's soft, just the right amount, with firmness you can feel that makes you think "Damn, she is so life-like." The sex is mind-blowing to another universe and back. She's got a tight pussy (phew) and It was only a tiny bit of a struggle to enter at first but spread her legs, make her spread eagle, bend her legs upwards, she can do it all, and she will happily let you slide inside to heaven (Use plenty of lube). After that, I had a sensation of fucking a Swedish-english virgin super model or a personal guardian angel sent by God straight from heaven. I found it super easy to move her, throw her around, missionary, extreme missionary, doggy style capable, fuck her from behind, fuck her on sides, sit her on top of you, top her and pound her, she can take it all.

SKELETON:

The Skeleton is wire based with reinforced steel tubings so you don't bend the arms, legs, etc. on the wrong spots. It bends on the right spot as of a real human. I never had any other doll this is my first so I cannot compare it with others but I think in future, I will try the fully articulated Skeleton structure.
As for this doll, She can take a rough pounding. definitely. and She is f*cking amazing at it.

DURABILITY:

I have been warned by other members of the forum about her fragile wrists. I have felt it and yes I can tell it is a fragile spot. So I am being careful with her on the wrists. Paint is coming off already. but it does not matter for me. It is normal after all on dolls. I think I was just squeezing her nipples hard. whoops.

Oily Skin? Hell no. I held her for the first time and only a tiny residue of oil was present. tiny. so tiny. gone in minutes. The doll is not oily at all.

TESTIMONY ABOUT JOHN & JMDOLL:

In the end, I am very happy and satisfied. Money well spent. A beautiful investment specially my gf and I are long distance at the moment it helps me in ways I cannot describe. John is a pleasure to deal with, he assured me and gave me info when I needed it, and he is a very friendly person and approachable. At first I was worried about the shipping and I was not really given clear details about the whole process but Trust him. and he will not disappoint. The doll will arrive. I learned the lesson. I definitely recommend JMDolls to you guys reading this both current owners, and potentioal future owners of a doll.

1ST PICTURE SET:

So here's some pictures of her. I have tied her hair ponytail style, trying some outfits, I made some outfit for her as well a simple tank top and a thong for now. It doesn't fit her nicely since I made it while I was waiting for her. and the measurements I got are only based on pictures and info I can find online. I will make better outfits in future maybe. I put accesories for her, I made her a necklace too. So here she is:

Name: Sherry Lawrence
Nationality: Swedish-English (Aryan race lol)
Born: in Guangdong, China

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Stay tuned for more pics. I'll keep adding whenever I can! :painting:
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

INFORMATIONS