www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Just bought my first doll. Finally!

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
Niss
Ex-Member

Just bought my first doll. Finally!

Post by Niss »

Dolls were first brought to my attention 16 years ago, and two days ago I FINALLY bought one! I am incredibly excited for her to arrive. I decided to make my first purchase through MSLD and went with this girl.

https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/plus ... -doll-jade

I have done a lot of reading on care and maintenance, but figured I would ask in this post as well. What is the best way to maintain my girl when she arrives, and what should I do in so far as when she first arrives? Thanks.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Just bought my first doll. Finally!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Nisstyre1983 wrote:Dolls were first brought to my attention 16 years ago, and two days ago I FINALLY bought one! I am incredibly excited for her to arrive. I decided to make my first purchase through MSLD and went with this girl.

https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/plus ... -doll-jade

I have done a lot of reading on care and maintenance, but figured I would ask in this post as well. What is the best way to maintain my girl when she arrives, and what should I do in so far as when she first arrives? Thanks.

:D Welcome new TDF member Nisstyre, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

OK, so you went for a big one (and famous one Jasmine) first up, so be sure to read the unboxing reviews for best ways to remove her safely from her caton, and the doll handling topics such that you do not damage herself or yourself, as she is a big gal, and they tend not to assist us much shifting them around, so ergonomic handling and lifting techniques are important.

Here is a review on another doll I did, but I am linking it, as it has very handy tips with images to show a safe way to unpack your gal.

viewtopic.php?f=489&t=117098

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Nisstyre1983 and welcome to the forum... as well as congrats on taking your first plunge into the dolly world... I see you dove right into the deep end in getting a large doll first off... I hope you're ready for a big girl because she will be a handful and I'm not talking about her boobs.

The good news is there are workarounds when dealing with the weight. Just remember a doll is going to be dead weight and it's not centralized... it's spread out. I always suggest newbies look at the weight of the doll and then go to a home center and find something comparable and see if they can lift it. So in the case of a 90lb doll find a 90lb bag of cement see if you can lift that... this is not intended to discourage you from your doll but you should be aware of what you are getting into. I for one started off with heavy dolls BUT I knew what I was in for.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Welcome! And congrats on your new lady.

Falling4Dolls

Post by Falling4Dolls »