betterlovedoll.com

Consenting adollts?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
reddwarve

Consenting adollts?

Post by reddwarve »

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/10/ ... nuCJ6Eyk6s

Seriously?
Just scrawl YES on her forehead ffs!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Consenting adollts?

Post by Rock13 »

It's an ongoing can o' worms that was opened by journalists and academia a few years ago. Every assumption made in the article has been debunked and we're a long way from a future when a robot might get assaulted while out running errands. For now, the anti-doll crowd will continue to raise every imaginable and baseless objection they can contrive on the basis of ignorance and fear rather than public safety data.

So, what would robot consent sound like...

Owner: "Hello my precious... wanna fuck?"
Robot: "You betcha!"
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

It can be a good thing to have a robot that you would need to get permission from, but I don't see a reason for this. I imagine my doll as the perfect woman for me that has just as much sexual interest/desire as I do and ask her myself if she wants to have sex. I never just grab her like a fleshlight, start having sex with her, and then throw her to the side when I'm done. I treat her like a human and with respect. Some might ask "Do you ever imagine her saying no?". There is no reason to. She isn't a real woman who has reasons (sometimes legitimate/truthful and sometimes not) for not wanting to have sex. She can't get these things (headaches, tiredness, etc.). What's the point in imagining she has these things?

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

I'm getting pretty sick of acedemics telling me how I should enjoy my hobbies, and activities to suit their superior sensitivities.

I can't wait for them to start complaining about the books they aren't allowed to read, and the big rocks they don't want to make into smaller ones at the end of a gun.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

reddwarve wrote:I'm getting pretty sick of acedemics telling me how I should enjoy my hobbies, and activities to suit their superior sensitivities.

I can't wait for them to start complaining about the books they aren't allowed to read, and the big rocks they don't want to make into smaller ones at the end of a gun.
Yes, every time one of these articles comes out trying to dictate ethics and virtues (even as the author(s) wrongly assume that doll owners lack ethics and virtues) I can hear Tom Hanks in my head shouting "This is why we can't have nice things!"

The arguments and concerns centering on dolls and doll owners are typically Victorian, circular, inarticulate, and self-defeating. They can say what they want. I'm betting on the sheer weight of commerce for the win.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

I found a sensible rebuttal to this nonsense:

Academics want sex robots capable of withdrawing consent. Even our fantasies aren't safe from the virtue police
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/471275-sex-rob ... tion-fear/

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Nanako wrote:I found a sensible rebuttal to this nonsense:

Academics want sex robots capable of withdrawing consent. Even our fantasies aren't safe from the virtue police
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/471275-sex-rob ... tion-fear/
"Pearl-clutching over the thought of people acting out rape fantasies with robots ignores the fact that they already have the rape fantasy. If people are really such slaves to their imaginations, how have they refrained from acting that fantasy out on humans before the robot came along?"

They haven't acted out these fantasies because of the law, social rejection, and many other reasons. Take these away and rape would be a lot more common.

"If anything, the opportunity to act out their forbidden fantasy with a hot hunk of silicon makes it less likely a person will go looking for someone to rape in real life. And being turned down by a sex robot might push that person over the edge, leading them to seek revenge among the living. Who wouldn't throw their phone across the room if, asking Siri for directions, she refused to provide them? Sex robots - like any other AI-enabled device - are built to obey."

Why try to turn a wrong action into something right because the recipient isn't real? Doesn't make sense. Also, regarding robots and sex, they aren't there to obey and fulfill your every desire on command. These robots represent humans. You wouldn't demand sex from a real woman, so why would you treat a robot that represents a human like that? It seems most people have the wrong mindset regarding the whole thing. The right way to do it would be to ask or start caressing/talking to your robot (there is a right way and a wrong way to do this, example - just going up to her and ripping her clothes off) like you would with a real woman and just go from there. You can still have sex whenever/as much as you want (also a wrong way and right way to think about this aspect) and this is done how I stated in my earlier post as follows: "I imagine my doll as the perfect woman for me that has just as much sexual interest/desire as I do". Just don't get addicted to having sex.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Ok, so if we suppose that there are people acting out rape fantasies on their dolls then wouldn't
a doll that could refuse consent be even more of a turn-on for them? Like the doll is saying "no, no I don't want to, get off me" etc etc, isn't this, in academicspeak, "reinforcing the view that it's ok to continue when the woman is resisting?" Just a thought. :?

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

nicvncnt wrote:Ok, so if we suppose that there are people acting out rape fantasies on their dolls then wouldn't
a doll that could refuse consent be even more of a turn-on for them? Like the doll is saying "no, no I don't want to, get off me" etc etc, isn't this, in academicspeak, "reinforcing the view that it's ok to continue when the woman is resisting?" Just a thought. :?
Yes, that probably would be more exciting for those with rape fantasies and would reinforce the negative behavior, but it won't probably stop them from turning back to raping real women. Once they realize that the doll isn't really resisting them because she can't, that's when they will turn back to real women. The only time they may be satisfied in this regard is when they have robots that can actually resist them by trying to get away from them. This may also not stop them from raping real women when they realize that the robot is just a machine. Better to leave the consent technology alone for this reason also.

INFORMATIONS