www.passiondolls.com

2019 New Doll Idea

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 2019 New Doll Idea

Post by DARKSUN »

This thread reminds me of that episode where Homer gets to design a new car. And its loaded with all kinds of weird crazy options, random and eccentric. :lol:

Will next years doll be known as the "Homer Special"? :lol:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

As with others, I'm more interested in quality improvements than anything else.

Has anyone considered using torque hinges for the joints to ensure they move smoothly and don't loosen over time? I've used these for industrial applications and they lasted forever... not expensive either. ;)

Oh... and hands... we have to get better hand systems!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

dbenzguy wrote:As with others, I'm more interested in quality improvements than anything else.

Has anyone considered using torque hinges for the joints to ensure they move smoothly and don't loosen over time? I've used these for industrial applications and they lasted forever... not expensive either. ;)

Have to agree with this. I would much rather see improvements in existing components like the skeleton, the eyes, hands, feet,
softer, more jiggly boobs and butt
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

DARKSUN wrote:
dbenzguy wrote:As with others, I'm more interested in quality improvements than anything else.

Have to agree with this. I would much rather see improvements in existing components like the skeleton, the eyes, hands, feet,
softer, more jiggly boobs and butt
Yes please !! Get the basics right first .. then all the jazz later. A durable, beautiful body and face is worth its weight (literally).

- Hands are still a huge problem.
- A REAL feeling breast .. sometimes I wonder why people don't complain more about this.
- Maybe get the heating system right. Not sure who loves a cold doll. I know people don't talk about it.

INFORMATIONS