A Word about Sili Doll and Customer Service.....

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

A Word about Sili Doll and Customer Service.....

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

I would just like to take this time and drop a note about the EXCELLENT customer service and personal service that I have received from Mig at Sili Doll.

I am a first time doll owner and I understand that there are a lot of amazing products out there within this lifestyle/hobby. And given the the right vendor you do "get what you pay for" in quality. But the level of service that I received from Sili doll is beyond measure and not easily copied.

There were some initial QC concerns with my purchase and they were immediately addressed by Mig, which is what I would expect from ANY vendor on TDF.....so no big surprise there. But the personal service that came with it was extraordinary.

It is the little things and the details. For example: during my communiques with Mig he addressed my doll with the utmost respect by completely recognizing her and seeing her as I do. Let me explain.
Seeing how I was a noob at this, I wanted to make this fun and really drink the kool-aid. So I took the time and created a really immerse backstory and online persona for my doll. Her name is aeVa. And she spells her name exactly like that, all lower case except the "V" in upper case. I have included a link at the end of this post for those interested in her back story.

During my emails to Mig never did I call her aeVa, I just referred to her as "doll". But Mig knew about her, knew about her backstory that I created, and EVERY TIME that he referred to her, he referred to her in her proper name AND proper spelling/capitalization. aeVa

This guy took the time to actually to know his customer and be respectful about it...............that just blew my mind.

So a BIG THANK YOU to Mig and Sili Doll, you guys are awesome and aeVa's sister will definitely be from Sili Doll as well!!!

aeVa's intro/backstory: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=120897
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: A Word about Sili Doll and Customer Service.....

Post by Dollarhyde »

Good to hear that you had a great buying experience with Mig... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS