BLACK FRIDAY 2019 CRAZY DEALS LIMITED STOCK !!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

BLACK FRIDAY 2019 CRAZY DEALS LIMITED STOCK !!

Post by Sili Doll »

Black Friday 2019
CRAZY DEALS LIMITED STOCK !!

Black Friday 2019 falls on 29 November and we have prepared a very limited number of best selling Sili Dolls ® at the lowest price of the year!

PrePay now a deposit of only US$100 to secure the PrePay Black Friday price and secure your ticket from the limited Black Friday stock!

1) Black Friday 2019 retained Dolls and Prices

For all Black Friday promoted dolls (total 6), please visit: https://asexdoll.com/black-friday-2019-sex-doll/

2) Black Friday 2019 timeline

To get the PrePay Black Friday Price, please make, before 29 November, a PrePay advance of US$100 for the Sili Doll ® of your choice, by clicking on the PayPal button on the doll`s page, prepared for this occasion. Online prices of each participating sex doll will be changed to its Black Friday Price on 29 November 2019.

After receipt of your PrePay advance, we will email you (to your PayPal email address) a secret and unique coupon so that you obtain the PrePay Black Friday Price when you place your order on Black Friday Day (29 November). Please see illustration hereunder:

PrePay Black Friday Illustration

1) Before 29 November, you decide to buy a Summer™ 135 cm sex doll and want to get the PrePay Black Friday Price of US$999 only;
2) You visit Summer™ page (herunder) and you make a PrePay advance of US$100 via PayPal using the PayPal link shown on Summer™ page;
3) After receipt of your deposit, we send you the secret unique coupon to the email associated with your PayPal payment;
4) On 29 November, Summer™ 135 cm price is changed to her Black Friday Price of US$1099;
5) After the price is changed, you checkout your Summer™ 135 cm with your secret coupon and pay only a remaining US$899 and benefit from the exclusive PrePay Black Friday Price of only US$999;
6) By PrePay a deposit of only US$100, you obtain an extra US$100 discount as compared to the Black Friday Price – please note that the deposit is not refunded if the order is not placed.

It is that simple and you are sure to receive your favorite sex doll by Sili Doll™ for the lowest possible price – only once per year

Go to doll page to PrePay deposit US$100 now:

a) Summer™ 135 cm
b) Summer™ XXL 169 cm
c) Suki™ XXL 110 cm
d) Suki™ 110 cm
e) Mamasita™ 157 cm
f) Suri™ Torso

3) How are such low prices possible?

Thanks to the PrePay deposit in place, we are able to plan in advance our production and mainly our logistics costs (which is rather expensive) and benefit from significant economies of scale allowing us to offer the lowest price possible on the promoted sex dolls.

And please rest assured, all sex dolls will be 100 % brand new, to be made in November 2019, and all usual gifts coming with our sex dolls will be duly included. Besides like we always do, prices are all inclusive and include UPS Express shipping with insurance against non delivery (i.e., full refund if the parcel does not reach its delivery address eventually, but, rest assured, this has never happened before :D ), customs clearance service and import duties payment to the USA and European Union.

All in all, you get our exact same product and professional service, only at a heavily discount price, the Black Friday one!

4) How long will it take to get my sex doll?

Shop with confidence, as always with Sili Doll®

We have done heavy preparation to make Black Friday 2019 a great experience for you.

Production and logistics have been optimized so that you will receive your order about 7 business days only after your order is placed (on USA orders) on 29 November 2019, or after 12 business days (on European and other orders).

For any questions, please use our live chat on our website or email us at mig@silidoll.com

Happy Black Friday 2019!

Best,

Mig and Sili Doll ®
SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best

borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2019 CRAZY DEALS LIMITED STOCK !!

Post by borgmatrix »

I put my deposit on Suki, was prepared to pay the whole thing but I guess I will wait. I miss my old Suki

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear all,

Less than 3 days before Black Friday 2019!!

Final call to take advantage of our PrePay Black Friday event and get the best possible price of the year, and priority shipping.

Many thanks to all who have prepaid!

Only Suri Torso™ and Suki™ XXL remain available for PrePay (click on banners hereunder)

Note: Suri™ Torso may be customized with Summer™`s head.

For any questions, please message us or email us at mig@silidoll.com

Happy Black Friday 2019!

Best,

Mig and Sili Doll ®
SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

RayBoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RayBoy »

Summer is the best doll you could hope for and this deal is crazy! Tempted get another summer doll at this price! Lol!

INFORMATIONS