www.beautiful-dolls.com

really late review, sorry

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
ronan
Apprentice
Apprentice

really late review, sorry

Post by ronan »

Hello,

First thing i need to do is apologize to Joy and Beautiful Dolls for not doing this when i got her, they really do deserve more recognition. I could list off all the excuses i came up with, but basically i'm just socially awkward.
Now this was almost 2 years ago so forgive, and no point system because my idea of a 8/10 isn't the same as yours, plus i'm not a pro so i'm just going to base it off of how i felt and was treated.
Since this was my first and i'd been reading the forum for almost 2+ years I knew i had to get the "starter doll". I didn't want anything cheap tho, what if i could handle it? I'm not gonna spend a few hundred on something i'm just gonna let mold in the corner just because she was the "practice" doll.
Enter Beautiful Dolls,i all ready knew they had the cheapest price for what i was looking for; short, light, smallish breast, and platinum silicone. I went with P.S. because durability, i knew i was gonna make mistakes no amount of reading can prepare you for the actual real hands on thing. They just so happen to have a Z-One, 111 cm, 17 kg, small breast for less than $1000.00, with standing feet and a very well done tattoo. Can't remember, $950-$975 somewhere around that amount.
The order process went smooth. Being the shy introvert i am, never asked questions, didn't think i had to, really. The order sheet had everything i was looking for, the price came to what was expected, and the receipt i got back confirmed all the "numbers" done. Oh but the A40 head looks a bit better than the A38, dang-it everything is confirmed tho.
so i send an e-mail off to Beautiful Dolls asking if it wasn't too late to switch and quickly get a response of "sure, not a problem". Wow that was easy, awesome now i wait.
Couple weeks later i get my photo's and everything looks good, head got changed, height, wig, eyes, tattoo, all what i wanted, but the boobs! Holy crap those are big! The photo's are still up of her in both breast size so you can understand my initial "oh my" reaction. Alison the smaller breast version, and Dove/Eliza the bigger breast version.
Now this is the only bad thing i'm saying about the website, the numbers are not accurate on these 2 dolls. If you did look at the pictures you can see an obvious difference, but the actual stats are the same, i know photo's can cause depth perception to be skewed a bit, but ya not that much. Since this was my first time and i'm extremely UN-controversial, it takes a lot to upset me, i just accepted it as my fault for not reading and asking questions.
I send off the e-mail confirming "she's perfect" and wait.
She arrives a few weeks later and more newbie mistakes like no initial photo's of the box or un-boxing. Not that I needed to, thankfully, i just wish i had documented how the head was attached during shipment, because the plaster that holds the connection piece to her body, or whatever the head mold is made of, broke off. One second i went to position her head more downish the next her head is in her lap staring at me with her neck bolt still holding the entire screw in piece of her head attachment with some molding (fiberglass?). Hhmm, that can't be good.
One quick e-mail to Joy with attached photo's and small explanation as to why I think it broke, mostly being afraid that being a newbie I was gonna be blamed for the mistake/accident, but instead was greeted with an apology and reassurance for a new head replacement, free. Wow awesome, that's so nice and best of all no controversy. Couple days later her head arrives, even with eyes as well, nice bonus.
I named her Sarah, after the first girl i had a crush on, and couldn't be happier. Sadly her hips are broken, but that just recently happened, and i "fixed" them but she doe's "clank" when moving around.
The only reason i did not choose Beautiful Dolls for my second is they didn't have a payment plan that worked with me, no i didn't ask either.
Basically this vendor has really good prices, quick e-mail response, ordering and shipping was a breeze. i don't remember doing the whole "where is it, why is it taking so long" issue, she got here when stated. Just don't be like me and assume, ask those questions they are very friendly.

INFORMATIONS