cloudclimax.co.uk

Shipping to México?

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shipping to México?

Post by MasterBuller »

Pretty much title, they say they ship worldwide but I'm wondering if I need to contact my country's customs for clearance of the sex doll when it gets there, or if it will just pass through like clothing or electronics do. Thank you in advance, I'm really interested in purchasing a WM 163cm H cup with Head #198 Curvy Girl with that cool stuff like shoulder shrugging, built-in heat system, enhanced mouth, standing feet and implanted hair, so a clear answer will be much appreciated and a decisive factor for me.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Shipping to México?

Post by Cloudclimax »

Got your email :D
Looking at this for you now, appreciate the relevant information and forms detailing you have provided,
this will be helpful for me to assess.
Thank you
Best
Paul

MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Shipping to México?

Post by MasterBuller »

Cloudclimax wrote:Got your email :D
Looking at this for you now, appreciate the relevant information and forms detailing you have provided,
this will be helpful for me to assess.
Thank you
Best
Paul
I was told that you ship worldwide, but when it comes to México there are issues, after further research I discover that customs always retain sexdolls due to a dull sanitary policy, even toys like funkos get retained, but can be released filling a form called Sanitary Import Notice (Aviso Sanitario de Importación) that COFEPRIS provides, parcel services here are aware of that regulation so they notify clients when a parcel is retained at customs because of that and provide additional information in order to fill properly said form. Or I can be instructed to hire a private customs agent to do all the paperwork in order to release the doll. Here's a thread from TDF forums that tells the experience of a fellow mexican that followed similar procedure: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 25&t=98711

INFORMATIONS