suki asexdoll back order questions

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
melloyello
Active Poster
Active Poster

suki asexdoll back order questions

Post by melloyello »

Hello everyone,
I just made a purchase for a suki doll through asexdoll.com! I couldn't pass up the holiday deal that is still going on. Upon checkout, I realize that maybe I wasn't the only one to take advantage of the deal.

It appears she is on back order.. Have any of you had this experience & if so what was the average delay time? I'm pretty excited after making the purchase, & I'm sure I'll get an email directly from them to let me me know what to expect, but I figured I would check here with every one also.

Thanks for any input!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: suki asexdoll back order questions

Post by Adventurer »

It may be related to Chinese New Year... You may expect a little delay because most everyone in China is on holiday right now. That said, I’m sure Mig will contact you soon! Great purchase by the way - you’re going to love her!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

melloyello
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: suki asexdoll back order questions

Post by melloyello »

Yes you are exactly correct.
I received an email from Mig explaining the lunar new year &how everything will be shut down til the end of the month.
Its not a big deal I have no problem waiting a little extra.

Im definitely exicted to see this beauty in person!

I'll update as things proceed

INFORMATIONS