www.passiondolls.com

Finally went for my Passion Doll (Penelope)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally went for my Passion Doll (Penelope)

Post by Boobman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:She's still one of our popular doll :-)

As she should be Doug, I remember all the work that went into her creation :thumbs_up: ...and I can attest, my own Jessica Jade, is still in great order and condition with only some minor repairs to fix some wear and tear :whistle: common on tpe dolls.

Do not let the factory change her tpe blend, it is great as it is.

Anung
Much of that work i love, especially those breasts! Not into the Torso look for a doll, but if you made one i would like to see it. :D They do take up less space & you still get well you know ...... :evidence: those BREASTS.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally went for my Passion Doll (Penelope)

Post by Boobman »

Since i got on the breasts thought, saw this pic the other day, Not a bad resemblance bust size wise. Maybe we get a CC test done for her. :haha4:
Attachments
Oh My.jpg
Oh My.jpg (163.61 KiB) Viewed 900 times

INFORMATIONS