Review of my Summer Sili Doll

Reviews on Sili Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
salinaswriter1953

Review of my Summer Sili Doll

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Well, here goes. This is my review of my Summer SiliDoll:

Ordering process: This was a easy and swift method, I received a conformation in my email the following day of placing my order. It was followed up with a shipping conformation within another two days, complete with tracking number.

Wait time from order to arrival: Because of the Covid-19 outbreak it was a little longer than usual, however given the circumstances I would judge it as being very quick.

Customer Service: Fantastic! Mig helped to calm my nerves and help me through the process of getting her here in a timely manner. Thank you so much to everyone at SiliDoll by the way. You truly a team of professionals.

Shipping: The box did arrive with a certain amount of damage. but because of their great packaging everything inside was in good shape.

First impressions of the doll: Her shape and body are a real thing to behold! There was a lot of thought put into her molding, and no detail was missed in her design. Simply beautiful in every detail.

Softness: OMG! This is something that has to be experienced to truly be understood and appreciated. You know how in some doll videos they will shake the doll to show the jigglyness of the breasts, well imagine that from the entire body! This in and of itself is so lifelike that it is a breathtaking thing to behold.

Arms: Well proportioned to the body and sexy in appearance.

Breasts: Humm, how to describe these wonders? Fantastic I guess is the only word for them. They are just the right size and shape for someone her physical size that is also big breasted. Jiggle factor is a 10 out of 10, squeeze factor is also a 10 out of 10. They are so much fun to play with during foreplay and when making love!

Abdomen: She looks very fit, and very shapely at the same time. I love placing my hands on either side of her waist and holding her in close.

Hips: Another fantastic feature of this doll! Once again there was a real attention to detail here, taking into mind her physical size and getting the proportions just right. Yes she has a true bubble butt that is both squeezable and jiggly at the same time.

Legs and feet: All in correct proportion as well. Just one thing of note here, the inner thighs feel fantastic when they are wrapped around your waist! OOOF!

I know you are asking, what about the other stuff? Come on now give me the details here. Alright here you go:

Vagina: Those lips, my god those lips! This is one of the reasons I bought this doll. Yes they are big, long, and beautiful. And when you spread her legs they open up very nicely to help guide you inside of her. Can I be more clearer than this? And the feeling as you do so? This is where the softness continues in a marvelous way? Not too tight, very accommodating, and the best I have ever had on doll or adult toy period.

Anus: Ditto to the vagina without the lips, and just a little tighter with its grip.

I have owned two other dolls in the past, both TPE but the Summer Doll makes the other two fade in comparison to her wonders. I absolutely LOVE this doll. I would very much recommend her to anyone, a first time buyer or a seasoned owner are both going to be amazed at what she is capable of.
Attachments
And here is Angelica looking all sexy an wanting to play!
And here is Angelica looking all sexy an wanting to play!
IMG_20200319_210927.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1907 times
Cow girl style, perfect alignment!
Cow girl style, perfect alignment!
IMG_20200318_132820(1).jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1907 times
View from the back. Doggy style.
View from the back. Doggy style.
IMG_20200318_132614(1).jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1907 times
Included items with shipment. A lot of great stuff!
Included items with shipment. A lot of great stuff!
IMG_20200318_110156(1).jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1907 times
Packing box, slight amount of damage to outside.
Packing box, slight amount of damage to outside.
IMG_20200318_105906.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1907 times

INFORMATIONS