https://ufdolls.com/

Doll Review: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls : Carmen 165cm D-Cup.

Reviews on Pipedream Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
guru meditation

Doll Review: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls : Carmen 165cm D-Cup.

Post by guru meditation »

Doll model and link to official site:
Pipedream Extreme Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Carmen

Seller:
Local vendor with retail location in Finland
(bought from their online store and registered the doll with ufdolls.com later)

Date ordered:
End of 2019

Date received:
In few working days

Shipping method (Company):
Local postal delivery directly to home

Buyer location:
Finland

Damage to package:
Came in strong cardboard box, no visible damage.

Damage to contents:
None, doll was very well packaged and protected with foam and bubble wrap. Entire doll was also wrapped to soft white blanket, which was really nice bonus.

Review:
Before saying nothing else, I must point out that this is my 1st doll. I had been planning to get one for ages, but only recently my life situation changed so that I was actually able to get one. Initially I was planning to get WMDoll, but after reading tons of posts from these forums, going trough reviews and specially after one of my county's local retailers had taken UFDoll's to their shop, gave it a try instead. Now 3 months later I can honestly say that it was good decision. On later date I might still get the WMDoll I was originally looking for, but I believe that UFD Carmen would still be my number 1 doll after that. Time will tell...

...and because this review is supposed to be about UFDolls, lets focus to Carmen;

The build quality of this doll is really good. Would say that it is even better than I expected (I tend to expect rather much). The skin has almost no flaws and zero visible seams. It also feels really nice to touch and seems to be very durable. Obviously any TPE can be damaged with sharp objects or extreme abuse, but after 3 months, I can safely say that as long one takes good care of their doll - it will last in good shape. Another positive thing after opening the box was, that the doll had very little "factory odor". The little what there was, vanished in few days.

As reality check for many "new" dolls owners, the weight of ~165cm TPE doll materializes when you try to lift it out of the box for 1st time. I was no different. I knew that doll weighed 36kg, but it was still heavier than I was expecting in my mind. Thankfully I had done my studies and knew few tricks how to get her sitting before trying to lift her to my lap. That helped a lot, but the first day was still rather illustrative experience about "dead weight", which every buyer should be prepared to handle. That been said, I must also add that after 3 months I don't even think about her weight anymore. I have learned good methods and techniques for moving her properly and actually like her weight as it is. Her being able to stand on her own helps a lot.

Doll care and cleaning are something what most new doll owners have to get used to. This doll came with good owners manual and included some essential accessories like renewing powder, toy cleanser, water based lubricant, USB warming wand, 2 inserts (1 in place, 1 spare), one basic lingerie set, replacement nails, white gloves for handling, TPE test piece for product testing purposes (cloth staining tests, makeup tests). Owners manual explains the basics really well and answers to any additional questions I have found from these forums. TPE doll care isn't really that hard and in fact, at least I've found it to be really nice hobby and bonding experience with my doll. Carmen does have stainless steel skeleton, so she doesn't mind going to shower as long I don't submerge her head or neck. She likes to go to shower once in a month and requires some powdering after that. Personally I have also oiled her with baby oil once, but not felt the need to repeat that process after that. Other daily cleaning/maintenance is dependent on usage and there are various methods to perform those. Her factory wig is rather good quality and long hair obviously looks great, but as downside it also tangles easily. One might want to consider getting her additional wig with shorter hair.

Carmen's skeleton and joints feel really robust and stable. Joints are pretty stiff on 1st weeks, but will loosen some over time. She still retains the ability to stand without problem. Like on most dolls, only really sensitive parts seems to be limited to her hands and fingers (and finger wires), so would be gentle with those. That been said, I have not noticed any damage during 1st 3 months.

As said before her skin feels really nice to touch and seems to be very durable. I believe that there are many softer TPE blends out there, but at least I am not feeling that she would be "too hard". Only thing which might really disappoint someone is her breasts. They are not hollow, so that makes them rather firm. Personally I like firm breasts, so it didn't disappoint me. However if you want really soft breasts, this doll is not for you.

So there were the basics... What comes to the bedroom stuff I will not go to too many details. Those are between me and my doll. What I will tell is that the owners manual is not very accurate what comes to cavity depth (link to image). Cavities are deeper (and/or will stretch) and are no problem to most. Vaginal entry contains preinstalled insert and spare one comes with the doll. You can also use other TPE-inserts (modified fleshlight for example) as replacement. Insert will be fully hidden inside the doll. Anal entry has no insert. Oral entry is pretty much small hole between her lips and her mouth does not open fully. Hole is not visible unless you stretch her lips. Even though her mouth does not open, kissing her is very pleasurable. Personally I have not used my doll for oral sex. Most TPE dolls are really not best for that anyways. Other than that - you have to find out yourself (would assume that she won't disappoint you on that front). Beyond that activity... what might come as surprise is - how much other joy doll can offer by just being there for you.

I will highly recommend UFD Carmen and have very little negative to say about it. However to make this review honest as possible, I will still point out the negatives and remind that these are issues, which are common with most current generation TPE dolls. Still negatives though.

Like so many other dolls, my Carmen still has traditional M16 head-to-neck connector. Connecting/removing the head obviously would be easier with quick-lock connector (UFD Mandy has this). They might change this to include also the other models in the future. This really would help while dressing the doll up.

As small hint for making the M16 connected head bit more user friendly, add piece of foam to bottom of the threaded hole (to body's side). Head will stay centered and turn to both sides without any noises or issues. It eliminates the looseness when not tightened fully. Some say that adding some thread tape to the threads does the same thing, but haven't tried that myself...

Another very common issue among standing dolls is small tearing around bolts in bottom of their feet (sole). Carmen is no different. If she gets moved around a lot and she stands on her own, there will be some tearing. It might need some repairing after a while and seems to be pretty much unavoidable. Some manufacturers include plastic caps with the doll, but at least my Carmen came without those. I am not sure would those prevent damage to doll's feet itself, but at least they would protect the floor better. Obviously you can buy the caps from hardware store/these forums, but would expect that other ways high quality doll like this should include them from start.

Overall rating of the doll:
9½ / 10.

Further reading:
Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Care & Usage
Essential TPE doll care products
Fleshlight insert for UFD
Contact UFDolls, Ask Rob. He is really nice guy.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Doll Review: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls : Carmen 165cm D-Cup

Post by Pipedream »

Hi gm,
Thank you for the honest and pretty frickin' awesome review! We're so glad you're happy with your decision to buy a UFD! Stay safe & sane and busy with Jenny, thanks again for sharing!
-Rob

INFORMATIONS