Summer Doll Order

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Summer Doll Order

Post by Studio »

Very good review, detailed and thorough. Do you have any comment on her oral or boobjob ability?

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

I have not yet tried out either yet, but I am sure they would be just as fantastic. Just can't get enough of that kitty yet!

salinaswriter1953

I posted my review of my Summer Doll in the review section, below listed are some extra items that I did, mostly for my information. They may however come in hand for those of you who are looking to purchase lingerie, shoes, wigs, or other items for your own doll. Hope all this helps.
1.Overall body length W/O head-113cm
2. Shoulder Length-10cm.
3. Upper arm circumference- 18.5cm
4. Lower arm circumference-14.5cm
5. Circumference of chest (over breasts)-80.5cm
6. Circumference of chest (under breasts)-49cm
7. Diameter of breasts at mid-line-38.5cm
8. Circumference of waist-48.5cm
9.Circumference of hips-84cm
10. Hand length-15cm
11. Overall arm length-37cm
12. Circumference of upper thigh-45cm
13 Length of upper thigh (crotch to knee)-23cm
14. Circumference of lower thigh-25cm
15.Length of lower thigh (knee to heel)-38cm
16. Length of foot (top of toes to heel)-17cm
17. Width of foot at arch-20cm
18. Circumference of head above eyebrows (wig measurement)-49cm
19. Length of head (wig measurement)-33cm
20.Weight of doll with head-54 lbs.
Yes she is a shapely and sexy girl. :mrgreen:

salinaswriter1953

Over the last week I have discovered just how cuddly Angelica is! I have in the past not been able to get in close to the dolls that I have owned like I can her. I don't know if it is her shape, size, or weight but I can fall asleep with her in my arms and wake up the next morning the same way.
Attachments
IMG_20200323_223911.jpg
IMG_20200323_223911.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2321 times

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

That's so important for me also with my fantastic SM146

salinaswriter1953

I need some advice here. I know that TPE dolls do emit a certain amount of oil, especially when they are new. I was wondering if anyone has found a way to be able to control some of this leaking? I have bought new clothing items for her but they do become quite oily overnight and require some special laundering to remove at least some of the oil from them. If any of you have a tried and true method please let me know.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

My TPE girl did leak a little at the beginning, it has significantly lessened with time. Since it is coming from within I do not think it can be prevented by surface treatments such as washing. If you want her dressed more than naked and have clothes you do not mind laundering or getting oily, just waiting it out may be the best solution.

salinaswriter1953

Has anybody purchased a wig from someone outside of the doll manufacture? I am looking for something, even in a long haired product that maintains a easier to care for wig. I am not at all faulting SilliDoll for their selection, just that I would like to purchase a "up scale" wig for my girl. Any suggestions?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Amazon is also a great place to do wig shopping. Lots of selection, fast shipping and reasonable prices. Aliexpress isn't bad either in my experience, though you'll wait a really long time for your product at this point...
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

salinaswriter1953

This is a mini-update on my Summer SiliDoll Angelica. I have had her in my life for three weeks now and I am extremely happy with her. :multi: Every time that we have been together has been a memorable experience. I just cannot get enough of her. :evidence: One thing of note for those that are wanting to get this doll is that you have to be a gentle lover with her. Yes she is very flexible and very giving, but please be aware that her softness is also fairly delicate, and needs to be respected. The trade off of being a WWE wrestler with her for the quality of love you get from her is more than worth the trade off!!!! :roll:

Last bumped by salinaswriter1953 on Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:42 pm.

INFORMATIONS