Information about novel Coronavirus

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Information about novel Coronavirus

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear all,

Our deepest thoughts go to our colleagues in China and those affected by the novel Coronavirus. May it end soon for the good of us all.

Please see answers to the following questions you may have:

1) When will I receive my order?

The Chinese New Year and the Coronavirus came together and extended the non-working holiday period to about 3 weeks (hereunder referred as “Break Period”).

We successfully shipped out all orders accumulated during the Break Period during the first week of February, thanks to the fact we had stocked up our most ordered dolls before the outbreak.

Nonetheless, the numerous orders accumulated during the Break Period from us (but also from other factories) is causing a shipment waiting line at the end of our shipping partner, causing a delay to the average delivery time of about 2-3 weeks.

If a tracking number has been shared with you, it means that your parcel will be delivered, only with the exceptional delay explained, for which we are sorry.

2) Can I still order now?

Yes, you can still order now. But, new orders will ship out in early March. The best sellers hereunder are in stock and will be shipped out straight in coming early March on an orderly basis (order receipt time).

In compensation for this exceptional waiting period, we will be happy to include for free our newest ultra realistic Sili™ Pussy with any doll ordered from the list hereunder. Simply mention free Sili™ Pussy in the notes section at checkout.

3) What mitigants are in place against the Coronavirus risk?

First, we are still shipping from our stock accumulated before the outbreak. Also, our Chinese production facilities and warehouses are located in the southern part of China, afar from the epicenter.

Second, our factory and our shipping agent obtained green light from the authorities to resume production and shipping. Such green light comes with stringent safety requirements being met. The most important one being that all staff coming to work after the break have obtained authoritative medical green light (passed stringent medical checkups). Besides, all production and working equipment are being disinfected on a daily or regular basis, ensuring a clean environment is maintained.

Last but not least, one key mitigant is that the molding of our dolls and the skin processing take place at very high temperatures, well above 100 degrees Celsius/ 212 Fahrenheit. Reading from World Health Organization and scientific research, temperatures that high would kill the virus effectively. Besides, after production, our dolls are put in a plastic bag, sealed and stored in a clean environment (disinfected). In view of the 100 degrees Celsius/ 212 Fahrenheit mitigating factor, from all the products being imported from China, dolls should come at the end of the worry list.

We hope the above helps and remain at your disposal for any questions or assistance.

Please remain safe and may the Coronavirus end soon for the good of us all.

Warm regards,

Best, Mig and Sili Doll ®
SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best

Dolls in Stock - Click on picture for details

Free Gift - Sili™Pussy

Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Information about novel Coronavirus

Post by Sili Doll »

Coronavirus COVID-19 Update: 15 March 2020.

Dear All,

There is no doubt we have waded into unprecedented waters and the outlook is not good. We wish everyone to be safe and sound, and our thoughts go to those most affected amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. May we all have positive strength during these difficult times. May it end soon for the good of us all.

Good news:

There is no impact on the shipment of dolls, which is not impacted by the lock downs, entry bans and other containment measures observed in several countries.

Bad news:

Commercial air freight is severely disrupted. The number of freights has decreased significantly. Fedex, UPS and DHL shipping costs have begun increasing significantly, over 40% in some instances, with a potential risk some services may be disrupted in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, we may have to increase the prices of our dolls if this trend continues. Please make sure to refresh your browser before placing your order to ensure the latest price is displayed: https://asexdoll.com/product-category/asian-sex-doll/

The sooner the order, the more reliable the shipment and the lower the price.

We are closely monitoring the situation and will update this post duly with any relevant information.

We remain at your disposal for any questions. Email: mig@silidoll.com

Warm regards,

SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

Sili Doll wrote:Coronavirus COVID-19 Update: 15 March 2020.

Dear All,

There is no doubt we have waded into unprecedented waters and the outlook is not good. We wish everyone to be safe and sound, and our thoughts go to those most affected amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. May we all have positive strength during these difficult times. May it end soon for the good of us all.

Good news:

There is no impact on the shipment of dolls, which is not impacted by the lock downs, entry bans and other containment measures observed in several countries.

Bad news:

Commercial air freight is severely disrupted. The number of freights has decreased significantly. Fedex, UPS and DHL shipping costs have begun increasing significantly, over 40% in some instances, with a potential risk some services may be disrupted in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, we may have to increase the prices of our dolls if this trend continues. Please make sure to refresh your browser before placing your order to ensure the latest price is displayed: https://asexdoll.com/product-category/asian-sex-doll/

The sooner the order, the more reliable the shipment and the lower the price.

We are closely monitoring the situation and will update this post duly with any relevant information.

We remain at your disposal for any questions. Email: mig@silidoll.com

Warm regards,

SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best

I was worried about the shippers having more and more limited staff and as such raising their rates. I do understand that this is not the fault of the doll makers though. Thank you for posting information for us to see and know what's going on over there logistically.

Can you please explain what you mean when you say commercial freight? Do you mean when you ship raw materials and supplies to the site of manufacture?

Also, I can say that shipments for FedEx out of China to USA are delayed. I'm not sure by how much exactly, because while their website says "+3 business days", the progress on my tracker just says "Pending" with no estimated delivery date, and has said this for 4 days in a row. In fact, according to the tracking scans from FedEx, my doll (not a sili doll unfortunately!) is still in China. Each scan is still in China, and simply reads "in transit" so I'm a bit in the dark on what exactly is going on with her. Don't get me wrong, not complaining! Just curious to see where the break in their logistics is for curiosities sake.
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hello dolls to the wall,

Thanks for your comment.

Please note that by commercial freight we refer to commercial air freight services used to ship our dolls to our clients (mainly UPS, Fedex and DHL).

Whilst checking with your seller on the latest shipping status is the best to do, the following (from our latest exchanges and experience with Fedex and UPS) may be helpful:

1) Whilst the Coronavirus outbreak is causing disruptions and potential delays, the parcel would eventually reach its destination (no need to worry about the parcel being lost in transition): as long as the tracking indicates the parcel has been collected, it should be delivered, only with a possible delay. We have received this confirmation from our UPS/ Fedex agent. Anyways, our insurance against loss also covers losses in the case of the outbreak;

2) Now, about the delay that may be expected: the more expensive the service, the lesser the delay. We have been overpaying Fedex and UPS to limit the delays and have our parcels loaded on plane on priority basis. Most affordable Fedex or UPS lines currently face very long queues, with parcels risking to be rejected;

3) In some cases, the tracking number may be changed (due to internal Fedex/ UPS reallocation);

4) If the parcel status has been pending for a while, it is important to check with your seller for the latest as he should receive all exceptional updates from UPS and Fedex on an prompt basis (change in tracking or delay updates for example), as such information are sometimes not updated online or updated with a delay.

Hope this helps. Hope your doll will be reaching you soon!

Warm regards,

SkinTech™ Korean TPE
The Real Best

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

Oh I see. Thank you for your reply!

I spoke with FedEx yesterday, and while they could not give me any details, they essentially told me the same thing that you said (which is good to have confirmation!). They said that they are short on staff, and there is high volume right now, so the deliveries are moving much slower.

My doll was shipped via economy, so she will definitely take longer to reach me, which I totally understand. I know that there are a lot of people out there working very hard so that I can receive her. And a lot of manufacturers working very hard to catch back up and make the dolls in the first place, so on behalf of everyone, thank you for everything that you do!
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

And the pain for the USA is going to get worse :(

ernest1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ernest1 »

Doll Maker, I LOVE the summer doll! The only thing is that pussy placement in the doggie position. If there any way you guys could address that issue? Look at the 6ye 138cm doll. If you could place that pussy like that on your summer doll she can't be beaten! I would buy on.

INFORMATIONS