https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Ozzie's other thread.. Behind the scenes...!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Ozzie's other thread.. Behind the scenes...!

Post by LoneRanger »

Nice job! he looks real good!
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

good job ozzy looks like a mini excavator in the background of those pics.

carlys_guy

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

A great job Congratulations I like it very much :D :D :glou:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

OlmanOz wrote:Scooter another method I use is a small hobby clamp to help balance the figure.. This is not actually the clamp
I use, I could not find it in a hurry.. :roll: But you get the idea.. Any spring loaded hobby type clamp that has a
soft grip will be fine and good for the soft footed Phicen's without detachable feet, or any figure you find hard to
balance like a barbie doll for example.. The type of clamp I used in this picture works better anyway I think.. And
They are low so plenty of space for most of the legs in the photo and won't damage "soft flesh" either... :thumbs_up:
I followed your advice and picked up a clamp for about $10 USD.
Giorgi used it for an upcoming photoshoot.
It works great.
I also picked up some blue tak and will use that in shots where I want her feet showing.
Clamp_001.jpg
Clamp_001.jpg (613.17 KiB) Viewed 974 times
Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Unless they are soft footed they god damn better stand on their own or into the trash bin they go!! :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

And so far they have not had to visit the trash bin... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Attachments
DSCN3180.JPG
DSCN3180.JPG (2.61 MiB) Viewed 970 times
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hey Scooter, that's cool... Glad to be of help... Those clamps do work wonders.. And as for blue-tac,
I cannot remember a photo shoot in the past two years where I did not use it in some way.. :thumbs_up:
Ha-ha, yes agreed LR, unless you want to use a Barbie doll with small feet or have a Phicen running.. :P
Ps: That's odd, last time we saw those cave girls they were all laying down... :haha4:

The triple level picture trick....

Sometimes no matter how hard I try some backgrounds that I need are just too hard to find..
So the next best thing is make one..
:evidence:

The last few episodes of JBD have been rolling around in my head for a long time.. I bought a "World peace keeper"
figure that came with a jack hammer, and the road worker scene was born.. :lol: I had to use the jackhammer somehow... :roll:
But as you know if you are familiar with my story, there are many tangents and my original plans Evolved somewhat... :whistle:
But I finally got to the point where I could make an attempt to photograph the "Road worker" scene..
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1695413#p1695413
Back on the 4th of may 2018 I bought three 1:50th scale trucks to make background shots..
(Yes that is how long ago I dreamed it up).. :roll: I wanted bigger ones, but they were just way too expensive.. :(
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (255.46 KiB) Viewed 970 times
But size does not matter.. :wink: You just have to know how to use what you have... :lol: It is easy when you know how...

Picture level 1) I set the trucks up how I want them to sit on top of a box so I can get my camera real low to ground level..
Turn on the tv and find the appropriate background for the trucks.. In this case it was bush by the side of the road..

Picture level 2) Using the close up lens photograph the trucks a few times from different angles, load them to computer and
choose the ones I wish to keep.. Then load them to the thumb drive..
The following picture is displayed to show you the actual size of the machinery compared to the figures..
20200420_203001.jpg
20200420_203001.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 970 times
The finished product looks like this.... (One of several)..
20200413_144018.jpg
20200413_144018.jpg (6.25 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Then of course the third and final layer..
Picture level 3) Plug the thumb drive into the tv, display the picture and photograph the figures in front of it..
A little editing once back in computer and there you have it.. The triple level picture trick.. :lol:
20200413_191047.jpg
20200413_191047.jpg (5.68 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Now as I said before this set had been planned since may 2018.. Originally I wanted to animate the trucks, but time
and my health these days did not allow.. :( plus I want to keep the story moving as fast as I can.. But you can do some
really cool stuff using this idea... The following gif is one such example.. Posted way back in MTBWTTM.. on Tue Oct 31, 2017

Some of you will remember the episode called Cranking the Corsair, from Part 7 of Heros, hearts and hopes..!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77576&p=1199431Par ... 1#p1199431
To produce this gif I photographed the corsair rotating the blade for each picture.. The camera was on a tripod and I used about
15 pictures from memory. Once I had each picture on thumb drive I placed Harrison in front of the displayed picture.. Each time
I moved Harrisons arms I changed the background picture on the tv so the propeller blade was in a different position.. Finally when
Harrisons arms came back down to his side I made sure the corsair was back to the first picture so the gif would just play continually..
You can see the result.. :thumbs_up: (Oh, and be sure to check out the 2 gifs in part 8 of "Heros hearts and hopes" as well)..
cranking the Corsair.gif
cranking the Corsair.gif (16.13 MiB) Viewed 970 times
Now go have some fun, See what you can come up with.. Maybe a photo challenge entry... :wink:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Thank you for sharing your great techniques with us.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice tips and great equipment ozzy.

carlys_guy

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Your welcome Wolfreich.. Sharing my secrets will hopefully inspire you and others... :thumbs_up:
carlys_guy wrote:good job ozzy looks like a mini excavator in the background of those pics.
carlys_guy
Sorry Carly , I intended to make comment about this in the previous post.. But wanted to finish the
road worker set before I did, and then I forgot... :oops: :roll:

You may have also noticed a piece of cardboard on top of the Tv.. This is what I use to stop reflection from the lights
Shining on the screen.. It hangs down very low when but shooting pictures from a low angle it is never seen..
20200420_203031.jpg
20200420_203031.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 938 times
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

As I’ve said before, I wish I had your patience and dedication! However, I do try to do some of those ‘tricks’ occasionally! The biggest problem I have is digital interference with the tv screen when trying to focus on the foreground figures as well!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

That would have to be the biggest drawback of using a tv for backdrops.. I have that problem constantly myself.. :shakefist:
However there are a few things you can do to overcome this phenomenon..

1) Adjust the distance of the figures from the tv until you find the "sweet spot"..
2) Use smaller pictures on the tv.. ie if the picture is 4000 pixel reduce it to 3000, 2500 or 2000 what ever looks best.
3) Reduce the sharpness level of the tv display.
4) Put the tv on a slight angle sometimes helps..
Ie, the trick is you want to have the picture on the tv slightly "Soft" and out of focus..

Oh, and one final trick.. Move your camera back about 6 to 8 inches.. set the manual focus on the figure you want as the
centerpiece and them move the camera forward a little.. In other words everything in the picture will not be 100% sharp
but it should cut out that interference and still be good enough to post and view. especially when viewed in the thumbnail
size here on TDF.. Hope this helps.. :thumbs_up:
OlmanOz

INFORMATIONS