BCD Review - Great experience all around!

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Kema

BCD Review - Great experience all around!

Post by Kema »

So I had been researching for my first doll, and found the doll forums... And thank god for that.

After my very first post, Jeff from BCD reached out to welcome me to the community and let me know he was always available for any questions I might have. I could not reply to him at the time as I was a new member, but appreciated him reaching out.

My research continued, posting questions on the forum and browsing through all of the TDF approved vendors. I had read enough horror stories about counterfeit dolls, and didn't want to end up in the same boat as others who fell prey to the various black market vendors. Jeff continued to be extremely helpful, and actively took part in answering my various questions on the forums.

I settled on the decision to purchase a 6YE doll, and after finding the best price I could among the TDF approved vendors, Jeff let me know that not only would he match the price, but would also be able to go a bit lower as well. My decision to order through BCD was cemented at that point.

However, I was still trying to decide WHICH 6YE model I would be purchasing. Again, Jeff took the time to help me in the decision. Any time I asked him for production photo's of any of the 6YE dolls I was deciding between, he would get them to me in only a short amount of time. I also had questions about the skin tones of 6YE dolls and he did his best to send me examples of that as well. After absolutely bombarding Jeff with countless questions, and him providing answers, I eventually settled on the 165 B cup.

On May 4th, I finally placed and paid for the order through BCD.

To my surprise, less than a week later on the 9th, Jeff sent me the final production photos. The doll looks great and I am glad that I chose that particular body type. I had been torn on buying an Amor doll OR one of 6YE's other models. From the photos, it seems like the hole placement is just as good as the Amor.

Placing my order through BCD was definitely a good choice for me and I would order through them again.
Attachments
2999 (165B + 7)E.JPG
2999 (165B + 7)E.JPG (248.74 KiB) Viewed 872 times
2999 (165B + 7).JPG
2999 (165B + 7).JPG (225.91 KiB) Viewed 872 times
2999 (165B + 7)B.JPG
2999 (165B + 7)B.JPG (145.38 KiB) Viewed 872 times

INFORMATIONS