Purchasing experiences with Jeff at BCD

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Purchasing experiences with Jeff at BCD

Post by MX-V »

So this is my second purchase from Jeff at BCD. In this, I'll give my opinions on why I went with him/them as opposed to "going it, alone".
If you're wanting the short version, both of these purchases are good experiences!

Longer version:
(if you're a first time buyer, you should read this)
My first experiences alone and buying directly from the manufacturer went alright, but I quickly noticed that the language barrier made me a bit uneasy. While I waited I wondered what I was getting into as I ordered my first doll, it was bit nerve racking. It went ok and I was happy, ordered again from the same company, but this time something was left out of my order. I realized that it was my fault and had I left the request out of my order. Time went by and I wanted another and thought "I may need a guide to help me, it would most likely be worth it". Researching vendors, Jeff's name kept coming up. Although that some websites had great pictures, I know knew how photographers used tricky angles to hide ill proportions and flaws and even some used photoshop. What I really wanted was a guide and with experience, someone that could help me with decisions. I had emailed another vendor and got flat responses and even felt that I was disturbing him. So I contacted Jeff. He was the first person I've ever talked to about my desire for sex dolls. As I'm not young and have been in several long term relationships and the worst marriage/divorce ever, I don't think at this point in my life, anyone in my old life would understand. I felt at ease talking to Jeff about all of this. Immediately, I knew he was my guide.

So the first purchase thru Jeff went like this: I changed my mind at least 50 times. I'm all over the place from cheap to top of the line. He was patient through out all of my indecision. He made suggestions based on my taste and his experiences. And when I finally made my mind up, he warned me about a flawed aspect of the manufacturer. My stubbornness kicked in and went for my final choice. Although I'm ultimately very happy about that first purchase with him, he was right about the flaw. And now here I am, ordering one of the suggestions he made that I refused. I have had a long time to think about this second doll. During the ordering he pointed out my choice of heads. I picture that I had seen looked hot. A picture he had sent me, was not. His experience paid off.
After ordering he has still answered my questions on clothes and shoe sizing. I really don't think I would have got that from another vendor.

If you're a first time buyer, or considering purchasing thru Jeff, I would highly recommend him. You wouldn't go into a strange country alone if you didn't speak their language. Lastly, you may notice that the price you get directly is more than what Jeff will quote you.

Jeff is my dealer for my new addiction.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

INFORMATIONS