sanhuiofficial.com

Unknown Damage

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Unknown Damage

Post by siliconelover »

Silver Silence wrote:What kind of glue is it? Any where else I can buy that from? Are we talking about silicone sealant?
Go to Smooth-On's site. Silpoxy is the recommended and preferred 'glue' for bonding silicone to silicone. It does dry harder than cured silicone so you need to be careful with the application.

To repair an area and fix the stress problem that Lustforlife's doll is experiencing, you may want to consider using two part silicone to fill and feather the area together.

You can buy smaller tubes through retailers, Amazon ...

https://shop.smooth-on.com/sil-poxy
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Lustforlife wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Looks like delam to me.
The breasts are poured separate and sometimes the seal between the torso and the breasts will separate.
To repair it is to reseal with silicone.

My Sanhui has this around the same area. It started happening in the first year. Took care of it then, and soon have to take care of it again now. It will probably be recurring, but it's not that hard to fix. It just takes time and patience and a steady hand.

Here it is on my Eve. She is a 2016 Sanhui 145.
20190408_225740-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190408_225747-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190408_220015-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190408_220010-2740x3600-01.jpeg
Those are from a year ago and it's gotten more noticeable in the last year. Gonna have to fix it again soon.

:glou:
Wow your Eve is amazing ! Mine is a 118 CM Elfie and i love the chest area so it is important for me to fix this somehow, thank you so much for your info :) i hope i can fix it.

Your welcome! :thumbs_up:
And thank you for the compliment.
You should be able to fix it ok. I was able to the first time. It takes more patience than anything else.

You can probably do this with silpoxy or permatex silicone.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Silver Silence wrote:What kind of glue is it? Any where else I can buy that from? Are we talking about silicone sealant?
It's a glue that we developed exclusively for our silicone material, I don't think you'll be able to find it elsewhere. :)

Mike.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Therein is a problem for diy solutions.

There is an expectation that manufacturers will have developed repair solutions tailored to specific formulations or generations of dolls.

The tpe doll materials, as an example, have undergone an incredible transformation from the earliest products to state of the art dolls currently being made.

Assume the same is happening with silicone.

What may have worked on an older doll will not be as effective with newer ones, that is the nature of these materials.

Just unfortunate that R&D and/or quality control missed this de-laminating effect, resulting in Lustforlife receiving a defective doll and having to repair it.

Is not a good business look.

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

If you do get around to repairing this, it'd be great to see the results and maybe a detailed instruction of what you've done for people that run into this problem in the future.

I have just confirmed that my Sanhui is cast/molded together in the same way because with perfect lighting I can also see this v-shaped line, VERY hard to notice on my doll though.

May I ask if you have left her standing or sitting (or any position where here breasts are "hanging") for long periods?
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

justintime wrote:How old was your doll , when this happened?
It appeared about 2 months ago and i got her in December of last year.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

ZannyDanger wrote:I'd probably wait to get the glue and instructions from Mike first, because it's probably going to provide the best results for you... but if you ever decide to DIY the repair anyway, the way i would approach this would be like this, repairing one crack at a time over a few days:

• Clean the area around the scars properly with a soft sponge square dipped in Acetone to remove any powder/dirt/residue, then do this inside the separation as well as gently as possible to avoid making it any worse (wear gloves for this, and do in a ventilated room like with windows open... Acetone fumes are no good)
  • Spread SilPoxy or another RTV Silicone adhesive inside the separations very carefully, using as little of it as possible, and make sure that there aren't any air bubbles. (you don't want to fill the empty spaces, only spreading just enough to bond the silicone back together. Hopefully it will be near invisible.
  • Make sure to remove any silicone adhesive that may have spread outside the crack while applying.
  • Use clingwrap to cover the area. Don't put too much tension on it or the cracks may want to open while curing.
  • Let cure for 24 hours, then repeat as needed for the other cracks

Hopefully this helps.
Very informative, thank you so much! I shall take note of all this when i get the glue to make the repairs.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

seagull wrote:Therein is a problem for diy solutions.

There is an expectation that manufacturers will have developed repair solutions tailored to specific formulations or generations of dolls.

The tpe doll materials, as an example, have undergone an incredible transformation from the earliest products to state of the art dolls currently being made.

Assume the same is happening with silicone.

What may have worked on an older doll will not be as effective with newer ones, that is the nature of these materials.

Just unfortunate that R&D and/or quality control missed this de-laminating effect, resulting in Lustforlife receiving a defective doll and having to repair it.

Is not a good business look.
Yea it sucks honestly like i mentioned in my first post, i am not very well off financially so i sacrifice a lot to get one of these beauties but i really do enjoy Sanhui's work and i think they have some of the best dolls out there. This is my fourth doll with Sanhui and i haven't had this problem on the other ones. Just hoping that i can fix this and get back to enjoying the chest area like i used to which is to be honest much more difficult with this damage she has and that the next doll i purchase will not have similar issues.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Zanarkand wrote:If you do get around to repairing this, it'd be great to see the results and maybe a detailed instruction of what you've done for people that run into this problem in the future.

I have just confirmed that my Sanhui is cast/molded together in the same way because with perfect lighting I can also see this v-shaped line, VERY hard to notice on my doll though.

May I ask if you have left her standing or sitting (or any position where here breasts are "hanging") for long periods?
Of course if i am able to repair it successfully i will more than gladly share some instructions on how to remedy this situation.
As for the doll, she is always laying in bed with me, she has spent very little time sitting or standing for that very reason, fear of damage.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Leather by Lee
Post subject: Re: New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)
Page 9
My business is leasing and repairing electronic cash registers.
In the end, there are no excuses only apologies, replacement and or compensation.

That is the standard an ethical business should operate to.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

seagull wrote:Leather by Lee
Post subject: Re: New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)
Page 9
My business is leasing and repairing electronic cash registers.
In the end, there are no excuses only apologies, replacement and or compensation.

That is the standard an ethical business should operate to.
That is very true, I doubt i'll get any compensation or replacement for this but i'm hoping i don't ever run into this issue again with another Sanhui doll. I really like them and was hoping to at some point get a taller one with that new flexi skeleton they got but its so hard for me to get these since i don't make that great of income. Some of us here sacrifice a lot to get one of these so it really sucks when we get a defective doll ):

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Lustforlife, being in quarantine has been a big help to my budget, couldn't go out, couldn't spend (as much) pension.
Not rolling in cash but looking better than before the virus thing hit the fan :)

INFORMATIONS