betterlovedoll.com

1. Requesting doll album and, 2. I want to report a bug

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Sigmund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

1. Requesting doll album and, 2. I want to report a bug

Post by Sigmund »

1. I have a small selection from Everhard's photos of his dolls to upload. The reason is to enable forum members can see some of his newer photos while his 'doll coffeeshop' web site is off line. (He tells me he can no longer upload to his own forum doll albums.)

I did request an album earlier, but it is not there now, presumably because I left it too long before uploading any images. :oops:

2. When I go to this page of Everhards's Caroline, I see photos of the Teddybabe named Caroline there too. (Everhard's Caroline is a Realdoll.) How did Carolinesguy upload photos to somebody else's album? :?:
[url=http://www.freud.org.uk/][color=blue][u]My home[/u][/color][/url]

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Thanks, Sigmund. (Incidentally, he did ask my permission first ;) .)

I guess the doll coffeeshop is off line because of Guys and Dolls being on the telly last week. Anything appearing on telly causes a huge spike in hit rate, but it soon dies down. Hopefully...

I did not spot the other Caroline in with my Caroline's photos. Just shows how long it has been since I checked those albums.

Cheers,
Caroline's other guy :)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Everhard, if you have trouble with your Doll Album, let me know what the problem is, so I can look into it.

Sigmund, your Doll Album account is still there, it hasn't been deleted, I only delete accounts that are inactive and without pics for half a year.

You have requested your album on October 27, 2007. You have also received an email from Jenna that your album is active.

You can login with username Sigmund and your chosen password.

But the Doll Album is actually not for posting pictures from another member, more for ones own doll.

The reason why Carolineguy's pictures are there, is because keywords have been used, they are no longer used for searching only, but also, to link images from other albums into another.

So, because Everhard has the keyword Caroline in his album, the Doll Album links the images in Carolineguy's Caroline album in Everhard's album.

I recommend removing the keywords.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Sigmund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sigmund »

Well, I don't have any dolls of my own. That is why Everhard lets me psychoanalyze his dolls. (I managed to figure out how to log in to the album. So it is there.)
[url=http://www.freud.org.uk/][color=blue][u]My home[/u][/color][/url]

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

My problem is that for a long time now, when I try to log in, the following message is displayed:
*** Couldn't log in. Try again ***

Somebody in the forum admin (I forget who) a couple of years ago said they could fix it if I sent them my password. However, I employ a limited number of passwords (I have a bad memory), so I don't give out my passwords to anyone.

That is why I figured Sigmund's account would come in handy, seeing as they haven't figured out how to teleport dolls to 'the other side' -- yet. It could be a bit confusing though, I admit.

Update:
Alex fixed my albums so I can now log in again. Thanks, Alex.

I will update them so they are effectively a mirror of my web site.
:)

INFORMATIONS