sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145: how to fix deformed butt

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 145: how to fix deformed butt

Post by Nord »

Wight wrote:Now that looks sad, I am sorry. If you can locate the loose point, it could be possible to inject Permatex or Silpoxy there to re-attach the silicone to the foam. Or the foam to the skeleton. I am not expert so it could be wise to ask the manufacturer how it can be fixed and with what glue.
If there is gel underneath that area then I'd be careful with injecting glue. Probably best to just contact Sanhui/vendor first for advice. If only there were some pictures of how the gel looks like in there :-?

Doll Master wrote:
Do you think your doll is soft enough without the gel inserts? This isn't the first sign of trouble with the soft gel.

I like the idea of soft gel implants but if it isn't done right then the gel just comes undone and it starts to look like old woman flab.

Obviously that's not sexy. But neither is unrealistic firmness of the parts that are supposed to be soft.

Seems like Sanhui just has a lot of problems. Pricey, skeleton breaks, gel coming loose, wrists breaks, tears, whatever.

It sucks because I really like their faces and bodies.
For me and for how I use that doll in particular I think it's soft enough, and it makes sense on a fit body like the AIO's. But everyone will think differently, and I'm pretty sure most would think it's too firm, at least if you are used to TPE dolls already.

Imo there is just not enough feedback on gel implants yet. It's been a thing for a couple years now but there is still very little experiences to read about, both good and bad. There will always be someone having issues with it, but so far it seems to me that most are not, and that's at least a good thing. If the doll was cheaper I'd go all in too and just hope for the best, but past $3k I'm not taking unnecessary risks like that.

But all manufacturers have their issues. Sanhui is just still in the spotlight because of some support issues from last year regarding a skeleton that isn't even sold anymore. Personally I chose Sanhui because they had least amount of issues that mattered to me. Pick your poison.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Well said. All manufacturers indeed have their issues. For what's it worth I really like the look of the soft butt. I wish the entire silicone doll could be super soft with high durability. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Nord you are right cautioning against injecting where there might be the implant inner thigh gel pocket.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS