www.funwestdoll.com

closest thing? to inflatable dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

closest thing? to inflatable dolls

Post by timetraveler1 »

as many people know inflatable dolls (except vinyl ) aren't around. but this might be the closest thing to a inflatable doll that someone can get . and modify . although these aren't inflatables , a person could stuff them with fiberfill craft material and still have a light weight doll weighing around 20 to 25 pounds. light but easy to move around.
here is a couple of web sites i saved .

Rubber Latex

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Latex-Catsuit- ... 0752.m1982

personally on the last one i would use a material take off the cartoon face and put back a more pleasing more realistic one . maybe add in some artificial eye pupils and a wig . maybe paint or add artificial finger nails and toe nails . these type can be stuffed as mentioned , i and others have done it in the past.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Latex-Catsuit- ... 0005.m1851

solitaryman1424

Re: closest thing? to inflatable dolls

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Time;
You could do it, but I would take a nylon catsuit with sprayed latex to reinforce the body and stuff it with foam latex. Always use what the skin is made from to stuff your doll, Remember fiber fill is still made with oil and will eat the latex. I plan on doing just that, I got an inflatable frog suit off ebay the skin is so thin that it tore and some of the seams let go so even if you just wanted to make a doll you will still have to reinforce the latex skin, the skin is about as thick as a balloon. If I get a chance I'll take some pictures of a doll I have that has some fiber fill in it.

INFORMATIONS