Jeff is the only one for me.

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Jeff is the only one for me.

Post by Leather by Lee »

I have bought 3 dolls thru Jeff. He is great to work with. One from WM dolls, one from SM dolls and one from IronTech.

1. He talks to and treats you like a friend. He lets you know what he thinks of a particular doll or manufacturer, good or bad.
2. He doesn't seem to mind how many questions you ask about features and customization.
3. He is fast at replying to e-mails and questions.
4. I think he gets the best prices, they are always much lower than what I found thru other vendors ordering pages.
5. He goes to bat for you and raise a ruckus to get problems with manufacturers and or shippers.
6. He keeps you in the loop with what is going on with your order before, during, and after your doll is manufactured.
7. He helps you out with accessory items and questions.

I cant wait til I save up enough money to buy 2 more dolls, and 2 bodies for the 2 extra heads I have. Spent all my spare change on an addition to my house so I have more room for more dolls.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

INFORMATIONS