https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

1/6 Doll stole my heart

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

TakersRose

Re: 1/6 Doll stole my heart

Post by TakersRose »

ShadowFun wrote:eBay = crazy in my household. There seems to be no end... Ha!
OMG! Same here. I've been surfing ebay every single night when I can't sleep. Which is....every single night lol. I'm looking for specific things now. But the good thing is, it seems as though I can find what I need between the specialty shops and Ebay. Not to mention my own needle and thread when it comes to clothing.

I wanted to ask, will any 1/6 scale furniture fit the Phicen dolls? Also, will any brand watch box fit the doll or does it need to be a certain brand? The reason I ask is because of pricing. I want to make sure that I buy the right one. I'm on a fixed income and buying things that won't work does cause issue to my bank book.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I can't speak to scale furniture. All my dolls lounge around in size 6 women's heels. Ha! Another eBay problem...

LoneRanger and others who do elaborate sets might be able to answer about furniture.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

I got my first outfit in the mail yesterday. It's not perfect. I notice that my Sarina bodied doll has large thighs, large boobs and a large butt. These features make her highly desirable to my visual tastes but slightly difficult when dressing her. The body suit is slightly tight and the glovelettes didn't fit at all. But that's ok. At least she's dressed. When I figure out how to post photos again, I'll show her off.

The heels haven't arrived just yet but I can see why that would be another ebay problem. I envision my Sarina having a very large shoe wardrobe.

I may begin another thread about my pursuit of furniture. I found a chair that I like and that I think might be ideal for Sarina but it's almost thirty dollars and while I don't mind spending that much on an ornate looking piece, I want to ensure that it will be appropriate for her size before I shell out that much money.

I'm noticing that my shopping list is growing bigger by the day. My check is gonna be spent before I even get it. And my brand new male head still needs a body!
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

INFORMATIONS