reallovesexdolls.com

Thanks RLSD for sending me a WM angel!

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thanks RLSD for sending me a WM angel!

Post by master8 »

Well, I took advantage of the Summer sale at RLSD, and got me another sex doll! A 162/E WM with the 76 ( that's the spirit) head.

Everything thing worked out great! I loved the options on that site. Made it kinda difficult, in a good way. A great amount of heads to select from and other options.

I placed the order online in late July. It took about six weeks, with us what was stated on their site, and I got the QC pics, she was ready!

I was expecting the shipment to be long delayed, cause of shipping issues with the pandemic. They did send a message saying it could take a week or two. I was fine with that, these are difficult times. But, I got her 6 days after receiving the QC pics, via FedEx....and oh man is she heavenly!

Great experience ordering from RLSD. Everything was super easy.....just how I like it! Thanks RLSD. :thumbs_up:
Attachments
20200903_132628.jpg
20200903_132628.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 1220 times

INFORMATIONS