reallovesexdolls.com

Question about RLSD 161B

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Aeneas1989
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Question about RLSD 161B

Post by Aeneas1989 »

I hope some owners of the 161B can help. I'm ready to purchase my first doll. I had narrowed my selection down to the WM 162D after reading alot of posts on TDF from owners of this doll. From what I understand it has a decent LHP and sex in doggie is possible. Then I found a couple of photo shoots of the RLSD 161B. The body looks amazing. I love the proportion of its arms,waist,legs and thighs to its body. It looks very realistic. So I'm wondering what the LHP on this doll is like. Is sex from behind and prone bone possible? Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Kveldulf907

Re: Question about RLSD 161B

Post by Kveldulf907 »

I have questions also, I see RLSD has been out of the office. I hope I hear something soon. I like the thicker thighs she looks like some of the ladies in the gym.
I see Spedfish has pics of this doll.

Aeneas1989
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Question about RLSD 161B

Post by Aeneas1989 »

yes. spedfish's photo shoots are what peaked my interest in the 161B

INFORMATIONS