sanhuiofficial.com

Where to buy the storage case for the doll body?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Where to buy the storage case for the doll body?

Post by giantcapybara »

I have the 158cm doll and now I wonder how I can store it. (when there are visitors to my place)
I used to put it in the cardboard paper shipping box but I decided to get rid to that and change to a fancier one.
I have been looking on Amazon, Wayfair and Ikea but I haven't been able to find a really good fit

I think the length should be >54 inches, width > 16 inches and height > 12 inches to be safe.
What do you guys use? Any recommendations?

Drain Bammage

Re: Where to buy the storage case for the doll body?

Post by Drain Bammage »

I bought one of these on the recommendation of another member here.
Very very happy with it.
You will have to fasten to casters to the case, but very easy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/221635735108

TheSinOfSloth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheSinOfSloth »

Don't know if you still need help with this, but I just contacted a local packing company who's making a custom sized box for me for the same purpose. "I need a box to store a mannequin" is what I said. The quote I got was $40, if you want a cheaper option.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

the cheapest option would be to build one but if you dont have the tools or knowledge to do so youre gonna have to buy one or have it built. you can look into storing her in a ottoman box/bench in your bedroom if you have the space that way she blends in as furniture instead of a big box with a lock on it but thats the downside you cant lock a ottoman. check around for a place like TheSinOfSloth did that will make something for you hopefully its made with sanded plywood so you can add a soft liner to it.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

INFORMATIONS