www.wmdolls.com

any changes / improvements in the last couple of years

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: any changes / improvements in the last couple of years

Post by jonn »

Hey, LoveDolls, it's about time someone made new inserts! Are those compatible with all WM dolls that take insert vaginas? Mine is a 140cm from 2015. I'd love to buy the 8-pack when available!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

jonn wrote:Hey, LoveDolls, it's about time someone made new inserts! Are those compatible with all WM dolls that take insert vaginas? Mine is a 140cm from 2015. I'd love to buy the 8-pack when available!
I'm sure LoveDolls are a fine company, but you might want to proceed with a bit of caution. At least as far as the inserts are concerned.

I got a large labia insert from them back in May 2020, that was all they had available. The insert was not molded concentrically and when tested it bulged out so bad on one side that it looked ready to fail. No help from the vendor, even when I sent proof pics. So it just ended up in the bin, never to be used. An expensive lesson.

Now I'm sure the other stuff if probably fine, but at least go in with your eyes open. Especially when it comes to inserts.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Wheezer wrote:
jonn wrote:Hey, LoveDolls, it's about time someone made new inserts! Are those compatible with all WM dolls that take insert vaginas? Mine is a 140cm from 2015. I'd love to buy the 8-pack when available!
I'm sure LoveDolls are a fine company, but you might want to proceed with a bit of caution. At least as far as the inserts are concerned.

I got a large labia insert from them back in May 2020, that was all they had available. The insert was not molded concentrically and when tested it bulged out so bad on one side that it looked ready to fail. No help from the vendor, even when I sent proof pics. So it just ended up in the bin, never to be used. An expensive lesson.

Now I'm sure the other stuff if probably fine, but at least go in with your eyes open. Especially when it comes to inserts.

Cheers!
... W ...
Hmm, thanks for the tip!

INFORMATIONS