reallovesexdolls.com

Production Time for WM

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Production Time for WM

Post by Code2 »

Question: Do the dolls not come with piercings if shown in production photos? My girl looks amazing regardless, but I was curious.

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

I dont think RSLD provides that as a vendor option on the website but I think you can request it, but it'll probabaly be easier just doing it yourself maybe? I've noticed other vendors had the option of piercings and custom tattoos but not for WM dolls.

anglomec
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by anglomec »

Just wanted to post a quick update, I got my QC photos yesterday, and I am now outrageously anxious for her to arrive (no tracking number yet). It was 43 days from order date to QC photos receipt, but I requested some changes along the way that probably set things back a bit.

The waiting continues, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Will post pics once she has arrived.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

That's great Anglomec! Waiting for mine to ship too. Hope you get your girl soon!

INFORMATIONS