www.sedoll.com

The VIEW - The SE 168

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The VIEW - The SE 168

Post by Siliconeman »

Zarnon wrote:Seems that once the LHP placement is just the way you want it for doggie it would make it less easy for mish. Considering I do most of my sex that way I am happy with one that is easy to use from the front.
Correct placement does not make a doll less easy for missionary. Correct placement enables other sex positions such as sex at spooning position.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Siliconeman wrote:
Zarnon wrote:Seems that once the LHP placement is just the way you want it for doggie it would make it less easy for mish. Considering I do most of my sex that way I am happy with one that is easy to use from the front.
Correct placement does not make a doll less easy for missionary. Correct placement enables other sex positions such as sex at spooning position.
Certainly in a RG, because she can move her pelvis, but is that always going to be the case with dolls? I can't speak from experience as none of my dolls has perfect LHP; not terrible, mind you, but not perfect either.

If I could find a doll I liked with perfect LHP from a brand I liked, I would buy her in the interests of Science! :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Exactly PDutus. I have had dolls with LHP which was too far posterior and I had to rotate the hips upwards (using pillows mostly) to get proper access. You either have to do that or get a doll with posterior LHP placement with an oversized vagina. I don't get why people don't use the anal orifice for doggie. Mish is such a better position anyways, no stress on the doll. I hope doll mfr keep doing what they're doing instead of changing it all up to satisfy a few people.

With the SE robot doll it seems the motor is going to work primarily for missionary. I'm moving closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one of these dolls (down to the 163 vs the 168). I've never had a doll with motor movement so extremely interested in this brand.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Zarnon wrote:Exactly PDutus. I have had dolls with LHP which was too far posterior and I had to rotate the hips upwards (using pillows mostly) to get proper access. You either have to do that or get a doll with posterior LHP placement with an oversized vagina. I don't get why people don't use the anal orifice for doggie. Mish is such a better position anyways, no stress on the doll. I hope doll mfr keep doing what they're doing instead of changing it all up to satisfy a few people.

With the SE robot doll it seems the motor is going to work primarily for missionary. I'm moving closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one of these dolls (down to the 163 vs the 168). I've never had a doll with motor movement so extremely interested in this brand.
I agree with you. I don't tend to do doggie with mine purely because of fear of damaging them, particularly the wrists and hands. And none of mine is a lightweight (40-46Kg), so manoeuvring them into position for doggy ain't the easiest (never mind cowgirl, normal or reverse), nor is positioning a pillow under their bums.

The SE robot doll certainly looks interesting and it will be interesting to see how it develops.

Best wishes
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Pdutus. I have been firming up details with SE dolls. It is looking better and better! Some (all?) of their TPE heads allow oral and the tongue like the WM heads. I have a WM 172 CM too and love the size and how 'real' she feels. I've found the tongue option with the soft TPE the best kissing dolls I've ever had. I'm really psyched to couple that feature with the movement.

I'm looking at the SE 163 vs the 168. I'm worried the larger doll may put more of a strain on the motor. Honestly the boobs are awesome but I'd love to add a larger doll with a B or C cup to my collection.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Zarnon wrote:I don't get why people don't use the anal orifice for doggie.
Because sometimes the placement is so bad that even the anal hole is hard to reach. If you want to for example have her lying on bed flat on her tummy and would like to penetrate her anally in that position. Not possible if the LHP is bad such as with SE-Dolls. Butthole is somewhere there nowhere to be found :(

pinot667

Post by pinot667 »

Siliconeman wrote:
Zarnon wrote:I don't get why people don't use the anal orifice for doggie.
Because sometimes the placement is so bad that even the anal hole is hard to reach. If you want to for example have her lying on bed flat on her tummy and would like to penetrate her anally in that position. Not possible if the LHP is bad such as with SE-Dolls. Butthole is somewhere there nowhere to be found :(
If you get this doll from SE... then anal would not be needed EVER! :wink:
Attachments
C39FBD0E-CDE2-439F-A530-EE9CAB756420.jpeg
C39FBD0E-CDE2-439F-A530-EE9CAB756420.jpeg (295.41 KiB) Viewed 631 times

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

pinot667 wrote: If you get this doll from SE... then anal would not be needed EVER! :wink:
That actually looks quite good. I would still like to penetrate her butt hole in that position, I don´t think my member is long enough to reach her pussy (in that position).

It´s great if SE-Doll listens and is willing to make better products.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

That doll above is just as good as any doll
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Image

The breasts look pretty inviting to me. Thicken the legs all of it 7 degrees on the bod O meter dimensions.

pinot667

Post by pinot667 »

Siliconeman wrote:
pinot667 wrote: If you get this doll from SE... then anal would not be needed EVER! :wink:
That actually looks quite good. I would still like to penetrate her butt hole in that position, I don´t think my member is long enough to reach her pussy (in that position).

It´s great if SE-Doll listens and is willing to make better products.
I believe one of these others should work then. :wink:
Attachments
046E9C3A-E72D-402F-B598-75F9B4B81C29.jpeg
046E9C3A-E72D-402F-B598-75F9B4B81C29.jpeg (351.33 KiB) Viewed 605 times
68FA5A96-ADCD-4C69-BB56-6FFAB4784A24.jpeg
68FA5A96-ADCD-4C69-BB56-6FFAB4784A24.jpeg (363.42 KiB) Viewed 605 times

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

My guess is that SE has problems with movement of TPE. As you lift her legs things begin to move too much to different places. There should be stronger separation between her labia and legs. It works in similar way than with my IL170 doll. That said the doll at the pictures does not look too bad!

Cheers!

Sili

INFORMATIONS