https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

How Rude Danny Choo was to protental customer

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How Rude Danny Choo was to protental customer

Post by Mr Franz »

John100 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Well you know, Choo isn't the only game in town. I'm very pleased with my Dream Fairy and Princess Anne 1:3 BJDs. Nowhere near the price of an SD either.
Okay that sounds like something we might be interested in have you got some pictures of your dolls
Sure!

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=123701

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=125587

John100

Post by John100 »

Mr Franz wrote:
John100 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Well you know, Choo isn't the only game in town. I'm very pleased with my Dream Fairy and Princess Anne 1:3 BJDs. Nowhere near the price of an SD either.
Okay that sounds like something we might be interested in have you got some pictures of your dolls
Sure!

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=123701

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=125587
Thanks for that I will have a word with my daughter tomorrow see if she is still interested in the hobby

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

I don't think I've ever had a vendor/manufacturer be rude to me, but I have had many of them not respond to some of my emails for whatever reason.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If Mr Choo's sense of humour results in entertaining threads such as this, I say "Bring it on!".

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

I can’t even believe I’m reading this BS on TDF....

First off... someone is upset because Danny didn’t return their email? Really? :roll:

Second.. does anybody understand what kind of problems Covid has brought on to companies across the planet?
Danny had to shut down his showroom and store in Japan and now uses the space to try and keep up with orders which he still can’t do.
He is really not hurting for more customers in fact he has to many. You won’t see Danny running a sweat shop.

You want some soup? Be humble and get in line.

Third... you say expensive? How much did you spend on your full size companion? I would not trade my Smartdoll for even an AI realdoll.
If you own one you’ll realize that yourself.
I have friends that have spent over 2k on a 2 foot Ball jointed doll, you want truly unique and beautiful dolls and clothing you must pay.
If price is a big concern for you then Smartdoll might not be for you, they are made for adults that highly value their dolls and the hobby.
These dolls are not made in a sweat shop in China...

https://archive.dannychoo.com/en/posts/ ... smart-doll

Last... There is a lot going on in the Smartdoll world, you can read all about it on the website, the links and info are never ending, read the latest from Danny’s Instagram maybe you’ll feel different if you know the whole story, it seems a lot of folks are against Danny and a lot of folks who don’t even know the story are jumping on the hate band wagon. He even made shirts for the haters!
I find it funny some of you are even jumping in here on a post with 2 cents against Dannny that don’t know who Danny is and none of you know the whole story, only those that follow Danny close can read both sides, I’ve seen the customers emails quoted and they lie in public for sympathy, it’s ridiculous. I see jealousy for his success

Then They come onto my beloved threads and posts to bash Danny and how much I paid for her clothes and nobody realizes it’s not Danny Choo or Smartdoll that made Jojo it’s me.

Master of Puppets...

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

A further note I’d like to add,
When I was waiting for Moment to be released I could not sleep, I knew she would be released in the middle of the night my time I waited two months for her release, I was a wreck! I thought she would sell out like most do in minutes
I finally took a chance and sent Danny a msg and told him what I was going through because of my time zone, he replied with the exact time of her release and said not to worry if I slept through my Moe was set aside for me. A week later I was the first to purchase a Moment doll

And btw Danny was raised in the uk, even British accent, he will appreciate please and apologies and smiles
Master of Puppets...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

The OP has respected our request to leave this subject behind and has stated he never meant to cause problems or upset anyone.

No need to further debate opinions already expressed here, this topic is now closed.

INFORMATIONS