reallovesexdolls.com

Advice for a 1st Time Doll Owner who Purchased a 163H-cup

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
I-Robot

Advice for a 1st Time Doll Owner who Purchased a 163H-cup

Post by I-Robot »

I never considered buying a doll before and did it impulsively when I saw the 163H Jasmine doll. I ordered it a month ago and it is still in production at the factory. While I'm waiting (which, is quite difficult), I am purchasing outfits for her, but recently stopped as I do not know if I am ordering the correct size. She's a bbw doll, but her measurements (38", 26" 43") has her breasts and hips I think at a size large (esp with having a H cup!) but her waist is a size small.

Can someone who has a 163H doll tell me what dress sizes you have bought (e.g. skirts, pants, tops, lingerie)? Thank you and Help!

CMiles76

Re: Advice for a 1st Time Doll Owner who Purchased a 163H-cu

Post by CMiles76 »

I-Robot wrote:I never considered buying a doll before and did it impulsively when I saw the 163H Jasmine doll. I ordered it a month ago and it is still in production at the factory. While I'm waiting (which, is quite difficult), I am purchasing outfits for her, but recently stopped as I do not know if I am ordering the correct size. She's a bbw doll, but her measurements (38", 26" 43") has her breasts and hips I think at a size large (esp with having a H cup!) but her waist is a size small.

Can someone who has a 163H doll tell me what dress sizes you have bought (e.g. skirts, pants, tops, lingerie)? Thank you and Help!
I have the exact doll you ordered. Sorry for the extremely late response as this is the first time I've seen this particular forum. Her sizes can vary quite a bit. However, most recently, I've been getting her medium sized tops (I love the resulting cleavage from a tighter top on her) and medium to large bottoms (depending on how stretchy the material is). Here's a few sample photos of how she looks in the sizes I mentioned:

In these photos the top is a medium and the shorts are considered a "M/L" fit.

I have a ton of photos of her in this topic as well if you're interested in seeing her in different outfits: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=122719

INFORMATIONS