www.wmdolls.com

User Review - WM Intelligent Cleaning System

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: User Review - WM Intelligent Cleaning System

Post by Unwritten »

Hey guys! So I got one with my doll a few weeks ago. Didn't have buckets so put it aside. Went and got some buckets today, and found out I didn't receive the manual for the ICS. Can anyone please shoot me a pm with a quick step by step? Thanks!

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

Will this do?
Attachments
cleaning.jpg
cleaning.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 1195 times

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Yes, thank you very much!!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Wow, this looks pretty cool. I'm always a fan to try new tech!
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Well, finally got around to using this. And it doesn't work, lol. Won't suck up the water at all. On the positive side the drying function works. Since I got it for free no big deal for me, except all the problems my doll had as well. I love her anyway, but WM quality sure seems to have gone to hell.

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Quick question, how loud is this thing? Is it like a small aquarium fish pump? Just concerned a loud noise for an hour.

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

A bit above aquarium filter-loud. More like electric toothbrush-loud...

Akio
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Akio »

I just ordered this with my doll on silicon lovers.

Quick question: What type is the power plug on this device? Cause im pretty sure, i need an adaptor for my country, just not sure which one, or rather from which country to mine.^^

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

Mine came with a Us standard 110 plug, but maybe Ted came advise if they pack different AC adapters according to shipping address?

byginga
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by byginga »

I purchased one and everytime i press enter for autowash, manual wash, and shake function it willjust automatically shut off. Anyone else have that problem? The dry and UV works fine.

kramytech
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kramytech »

I am trying to decide whether to purchase a WM cleaning kit or not. I see you have had your unit since last August. Is the unit still working the same as it did 8 months ago when you first got it? About how many times do you think you have used the unit? Thanks

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

kramytech wrote:I am trying to decide whether to purchase a WM cleaning kit or not. I see you have had your unit since last August. Is the unit still working the same as it did 8 months ago when you first got it? About how many times do you think you have used the unit? Thanks

I bought one and kind of wish I didn't. Not worth the money imo. Find it hard to get a good seal first use I luckily had a heavy towel under her (was expecting leakage). The water spray is just a single stream doesn't fan out so it just relies on stream filling the chamber not spraying the chamber as I thought it would.

I personally just find it just easier to do my douching and air pump to dry technique.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

qc66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by qc66 »

Ordered this machine about a month ago with a doll.
Machine is working well so far (used about 10 times). Like some people said, the drying is working better when the doll is not horizontal. No leak so far.

Thanks again @thegrimyeaper for the video (instruction), helped a lot at first !

poupouh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by poupouh »

two years later, it there are more feedback about this machine ? do you use it one month and drop it ? or are you satisfied ?
Is that works on silicone dolls too ? ?

thank you by advance for your answers

war201987
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by war201987 »

BUMP curious about feedback on the longrun , alternative better worth the price !?!"

INFORMATIONS