betterlovedoll.com

Documentary Project

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Barcroft
Media Account
Media Account

Documentary Project

Post by Barcroft »

Hi Doll Forum,

I hope you're all keeping well and keeping safe in the current climate. I have spoke with Dave who kindly gave the go ahead to post in here, in the hope that some people may be open to speaking with me.

I work for a company called Barcroft Studios, a TV production company based in London. Barcroft is committed to making compelling, premium programming both online and for broadcasters, focusing on authentic stories, incredible access and real characters.

I'm currently working on a documentary series for Channel 5 (British broadcaster) exploring areas of the adult industry and various sexual subcultures and lifestyles - the aim is to do this in a really positive, honest and authentic way.

Each film is standalone, and will very much have its own identity and theme. One of which will focus on the doll industry - from manufacturers and suppliers to individuals who own them. 

I have spoken with a few people within the community from main manufacturers and suppliers to individuals. Everyone so far has all been generous in talking about their perspectives, and pointed me in the direction of further people to speak with. 
I came across your profile on the doll forum, which prompted me to get in touch. 

It would be great to speak with people about this project if they were open to this.

My email is joel.ross@futurenet.com

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks,

Joel

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: Documentary Project

Post by Bianca »

I have worked with Barcroft over the last decade an have had a lot of fun, been treated respectfully and helped expand the community. Good luck on your new production.
This was the most recent...
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS