reallovesexdolls.com

Just got email, she has shipped

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LD73
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just got email, she has shipped

Post by LD73 »

Just got the email a little bit ago that she has shipped. Very happy to hear, but i'm a little confused about something. I ordered Quinn which is 5'3" and says to weigh 89 lbs. Well, when I clicked on the tracking number and went to the Shipment Facts on my FedEx account, it says the dimensions are 119x35x25 cms (46.85x13.77x9.84inches) and weighs 22kgs/48.5lbs. There is no way Quinn should fit in a box that small nor should it be that light weight, especially with the 2nd head that came with her.

Am I missing something here? Should I pay no attention to the details FedEx is showing (which it seems they would show accurate numbers)? I'm just really confused and concerned.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just got email, she has shipped

Post by Fr0stByte »

I believe they only show what they were told. There have been a few posts about the weight being wrong and what not but ends all fine.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

LD73
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Just got email, she has shipped

Post by LD73 »

Ok, awesome, thanks for the reply! I was thinking that, but was like "man, that's a big discrepancy in size/weight". Once again, thanks, glad to hear others have questioned this and all turned out fine. That eases my mind. Now we just wait on her arrival.

INFORMATIONS