reallovesexdolls.com

Black Friday Questions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mofmofmof
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Black Friday Questions

Post by mofmofmof »

very excited with the black friday sale at RLSD! but questions, always questions

1) can you guys explain what this "voice function or realistic body painting" free upgrade is all about?

2) Anal detailing? any pictures?

3) choice of TPE softness? is this also something new?

3) buying 2 heads get 1 free deal, does this include a 15% discount? or is the 15% discount separate?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Black Friday Questions

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi mofmofmof,
Please email us at customercare@rlsdlp.com and we would be happy to answer your questions. =)

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

elyx

Post by elyx »

1) The voice upgrade is probably only for the first head and most people don't recommend it because of its poor audio quality and limited audio samples. Maybe you could add your own audio files, but the speaker quality is very bad, plus there an extra thing that now can break and requires maintenance. The realistic body paint is a temporary sprayed paint on the body which will last a couple of months, so I recommend this free option when choosing one.

2) The anal detailing are some lines cut into the tpe. It looks pretty good.

3) For the TPE softness I personally went for the normal softness because the super soft and ultra soft will make the tpe material even more sensitive and prone to tearing and damage. TPE in general is pretty soft.

4) Where are you seeing this 2 heads/1 free deal?

Nederlander
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nederlander »

elyx wrote:1) The voice upgrade is probably only for the first head and most people don't recommend it because of its poor audio quality and limited audio samples. Maybe you could add your own audio files, but the speaker quality is very bad, plus there an extra thing that now can break and requires maintenance. The realistic body paint is a temporary sprayed paint on the body which will last a couple of months, so I recommend this free option when choosing one.

2) The anal detailing are some lines cut into the tpe. It looks pretty good.

3) For the TPE softness I personally went for the normal softness because the super soft and ultra soft will make the tpe material even more sensitive and prone to tearing and damage. TPE in general is pretty soft.

4) Where are you seeing this 2 heads/1 free deal?
This is their current sale, basically inludes everyting with a very nice discount so :)
BlackFriday2020-Hero-5[1].jpg
BlackFriday2020-Hero-5[1].jpg (395.69 KiB) Viewed 1162 times

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi mofmofmof,
Please email us at customercare@rlsdlp.com and we would be happy to answer your questions. =)
Some of your customers are probably getting this message:

The following product cannot be ordered online, so we could not proceed with the checkout: Intelligent Voice

Your websites has a lot of bugs/glitches....you might want tech to fix it. It's the same problem if you choose the body painting. There should be a way to say NONE for all the premium enhancements. Once you pick one, you can't "UNPICK" it. That Free TPE sample is automatically chosen, should be a NONE choice there....and that too is causing checkout to not happen.

Just letting you know :-)

elyx

Post by elyx »

Nederlander wrote:This is their current sale, basically inludes everyting with a very nice discount so :)
BlackFriday2020-Hero-5[1].jpg
I know the sale. Where does it say if you buy 2 heads you get the 3rd one for free?

I know siliconlovers have this where the 3rd head is discounted, but their heads are more expensive plus you have to pay $72 for the advanced mouth so in the end you barely get any discount ~$7

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Well MF!
Thank you Bobby Carrot for letting us know! It's all fixed now.

We were trying to do an 'Options Info Page' with the options and removed their sale button so they couldn't be purchased without a doll. Unfortunately, as you so kindly pointed it, it made them unpurchasable with a doll too. ugh. So that bites, but it's all fixed now!

Thank you again! FYI Bobby Carrot, if you would, please message us at customercare@rlsdlp.com with your RLSD account email, we'd like to gift you a hefty store credit to show our deep appreciation!

Kindest regards,
Stacey

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

vito

Post by vito »

The special is good until January 30th? This is too good to be true

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

vito wrote:The special is good until January 30th? This is too good to be true
You're right Vito!! The Black Friday / Cyber Monday last day is NOVEMBER 30th! We've corrected the misprint!
BlackFriday2020-Hero-corrected2.jpg
BlackFriday2020-Hero-corrected2.jpg (372.91 KiB) Viewed 1015 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I almost missed the B2G1 head sale. That's what I wanted. Last time that was available was May 2018 and I ordered 6 then.

I ordered #356, #99, and #38. Those were the remaining wishlist items for me this year. I already have dozens of heads, but I felt like I was missing out with these. I have felt bad that I've skipped #38 all this time. The profiles on #356 and #99 I believe will be epic.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wish that sale had went on a bit longer for us procrastinators. :(

INFORMATIONS