exdollofficial.com

Evo 167 initial review - Yvonne!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Evo 167 initial review - Yvonne!

Post by Up2myneck »

Right then everyone,
For those of you who have read my initial reviews before, of most of the dolls I've bought over the last few years, will know I like to do a little 'introduction' first;
Well, here's 'Yvonne' , before I move onto my initial review & comments regarding DS Evo dolls.

Full name: Yvonne Meili Choi :wink:
Yvonne is 44 years old and has mixed Chinese, Armenian & British heritage. She started her early career as a dancer and part time street performer.
She was 'removed' by the police several times from the streets of her home town due to the nature of her performance, which involved several long snakes, a tub of baby oil and a selection of full fishnet bodystockings.
Her act was deemed to get too lewd, even for the local constabulary who used to generally turn a blind eye to the goings on, in the side streets at the seedier side of her town.
Later on she became the manageress of a burlesque house, the 'Velvet Alleyway', running the shows and organising the dancers mainly by herself.
This became very successful, as several 'prominent' public figures such as the local Chief Super and the town mayor, would get private viewings of the girls, thus keeping the good nature and 'public service' provided by the house to keep going, amid the fear of losing it's licence due to some previous dubious history.

Yvonne likes nothing better than to relax by pouring herself into tight fitting, revealing lingerie and sitting upstairs in the large, low bay window of her flat, overlooked by numerous blocks of maisonettes, massaging herself seductively with more oil, while watching all the older guys in the neighborhood suffer heart attacks, teenage boys carefully peeking with binoculors behind curtains, or listen to all the commotion caused by wives shouting at hen-pecked husbands, who were caught out ogling the acres of nice silky well toned flesh on display.
[Few pics of hot MILF later on] :twisted:

The review:-
Let me start off by saying:
THIS is NOT A DOLL primarily for the function of SEXUAL PLEASURE.

Perhaps I'd better say that again, for those of you right at the back, since it's such an important point:
The primary function of this doll is most certainly not for sex, but for serious posing as a photogenic model. More on this later.

What I will mention now, before moving along into further detail, is that all of my findings in no way reflect on anyone on TDF I may have contacted regarding DS dolls in general, or even the very good vendor, who answered loads of my questions about this doll and a couple of other brands, before I made my final decision to purchase her.
The end choice was mine - and only mine, as I've been looking over the fence at DS for ages, thinking strongly about getting one of their lovely dolls.

Considering all my previous & current dolls, it's worth noting that the body/figure on this Evo IS the best I have in my doll collection. No doubt about this at all;
I'm going to seriously enjoy taking pictures and treating her like a fully photographic model.
I did get the two heads;
An 'S' type Kayla and the normal make-up Serena. The body & heads were ordered in the cream tone skin colour. It's a lovely skin tone, best again among all my dolls.

The skeleton is where DS have excelled and is noticeably superior to most of my other dolls.
Some movement of her skeleton is leaving me a bit puzzled at this early stage though.
Despite the little manual I received with her, in quite good English, I'm struggling to suss out her leg motions. To be precise, when I try to move them back to straight in line with her body/torso from a gentle inverted 'Y' formation, the legs have a tendency to slip backwards behind the line of what would be a straight line spine. I really cannot get the legs to easily come back to meet together at their full length, with ankles side by side. I have to rotate/bend the upper & lower leg sections in stages and really push
down hard on her abdominal area to get it sorted. I know the joints were ordered tight, but I did not expect this strange movement?
The fingers/hands are nicely proportioned for her overall size and do articulate quite well, so I'm hoping she can hold some relatively light props for suitable poses I have in mind.
All the joints move quite well in fact, even with the stiff jointed option, there is no 'random' mixture of limb tension, as is the case with a few other of my doll experiences.

Whilst the skeleton engineering is great, the eyes are not. In fact they are a pain to move. They slide about and have inaccurate sporadic movement, when trying to adjust.
The images shown in this review resulted from at least 20 sodding wasted minutes trying to pose them for each rearrangement.
DS - please go back to the drawing board, or come up with something else more practical soon. My background is in electrical, not mechanical engineering, but even I know I could have managed to produce a better eye mechanism that would work simply and effectively.

The weight reduction techniques DS use are noticeable. This doll is now the largest I have, especially with regards to full height, waist and thigh circumference, yet she is significantly lighter and easier to move than dolls I have around the 156-160cm range. If only my other dolls could be produced this way - a great saving for my poor arthritic joints and back! :)

The silicone blend is different again from all my other silicone dolls. Each brand appears to have their own unique formula, also I would say the DS smells like nothing on Earth I've ever encountered before. It's not a bad smell by any means, it's just 'strange'. The body does feel quite durable over most of the limbs and torso. The feet/toes are quite soft & squishy in relation to the body.
In order of softness, it goes: toes, feet, fingers, breasts, limbs and then body/torso finally as the most firm part. The seams on the sides of her body, limbs etc are practically non existent. :)

Now onto the sex side.....
If I had known anything about sex (not likely!), and indeed could have even raised a full stonking erection/woody whatever, when I was maybe around the age of 10 or 11 years, I would have had serious issues getting inside her then.
I can shove my middle finger in the vagina, just. Even with loads of lube, she squeezes me straight back out before I'm even a third of the way in.
Now, I'm certainly not hung like a donkey, far from it, but even a male sewer rat with a wider than average rat cock would have sexual frustrations with this doll.
The anal passage might just as well be bricked up/cemented over/filled in with more silicone, whatever. It's not useable.
Now I did already know about this from other members reviews, but, even a moderately endowed hamster would have sexual frustrations here.

Whilst the body is fantastic to caress and powder, due to all those luscious curves, those breasts on her are about the firmest/hardest I've so far encountered on a silicone doll.
The Kayla head is also made from hard silicone. Yes, I did also know about this from other reviews and members comments, but, in no way can any passionate kissing go on whilst you are on the job, as it would be like kissing the average Sunday-league match provided rugby ball.
The Serena head is a little softer for some reason, and is actually fast becoming my favourite head for this doll - she has a great presence & 'personality'.
Again, there is no way the human male could enter the small-ish hard mouth anyhow. Maybe a not-so-well-endowed field mouse, but not a human.
I believe DS only do 3 or 4 official oral heads anyhow, so perhaps I'm being a bit harsh on them in this part of my review, as I think Kayla Evo is not oral??

The interior of her vagina does appear suitably textured with ribbing type structures, but again, the silicone is at least as hard as my very first silicone doll from just over 4 years ago - and even she softened up a bit after a short while. It's fair to say my DS Evo is definitely the hardest silicone, in the genital area, of all of my current silicone dolls. She is also the most unrealistic feeling, in terms of what I'd consider her doll approximation of a real womans interior. This is based on what I've managed to ascertain so far with my fingers and dick end - due to no full penetration (yet?!) :cry:

Unfortunately, I can categorically state that going on sexual requirements & functions alone, if this DS had been my first ever foray into getting a silicone doll, then;
I might have never got another silicone doll again, and would have had to seek out all the alternatives, such that I'd have been put off.
Thank goodness I've already collected 4 other silicone dolls, that are quite good to exceptional, in this department.

So there you have it for now.
At the moment I'm torn between the exciting prospect of making some potentially great sensual, erotic, sizzling photographic imagery,
and the sheer disappointment of gazing and lusting over a fantastic, gorgeous, sexually arousing female doll, that I cannot penetrate fully and enjoy in any way. :|
I wanted to say it like it is.

If anyone out there has any comments, tips, questions about my particular doll, the Evo's capability etc. then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Yours,
Mr. Frustrated
Attachments
Yv8149.jpg
Yv8149.jpg (288.08 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
Yv8150.jpg
Yv8150.jpg (374.51 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
Yv8153.jpg
Yv8153.jpg (345.66 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
Yv8158.jpg
Yv8158.jpg (351.29 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
Yv8173.jpg
Yv8173.jpg (386.89 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
Yv8182.jpg
Yv8182.jpg (351.28 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
Yvb8176.jpg
Yvb8176.jpg (251.88 KiB) Viewed 3657 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Evo 167 initial review - Yvonne!

Post by haremlover »

The vagina is tight and I'm sure that I've mentioned this before about the EVO, at least privately to people who have asked me. The DS167 and EVO are fantastic photo models. For sex the 158 and 160 are the very best.

Your report of hard breasts is strange. Both my 167 and EVO have breasts which are soft and squidgy and nothing short of superb. So I wonder if DS have changed them?

The eye movement is difficult and I'm not aware of a single manufacturer with it completely right yet. A rubber/eraser tip on the end of a pencil is often helpful.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Harem,
Yes I've tried the rubber end of pencil trick, but nothing positive happened. Strangely, most of the rubber tips I could get hold of just skated across the surface of the iris/pupil equivalent on the (plastic?) eyeball surface.
When it did grip at all, the eyeball just shot around, leaving the iris in a stupid position, sometimes almost out of view, behind the eyelids etc.
I took me ages on one eye to try to coax it back to the front by using just my fingers. In the process, I mangled some of the lower eyelashes, so I've had to carefully 'straighten' those out before another attempt.
Both eyes do jump around at an annoying pace, even if I try to slowly and gently move them with my finger tips.
It's as though the spring mechanism behind the eyeball is somehow catching on another part of the eye housing, hence causing this sporadic movement.
I'm not sure what else to try. I really want her personality to come out strongly in front of the camera, but with this happening, even a slightly misplaced eye position will kill the moment and appear so wrong. :roll: :cry:

As for the breasts, although they are the firmest of all my doll collection, I wouldn't want to give the impression that they are hard like the 'Kayla' head, they are still a bit squidgy.
Maybe the silicone will soften over time, also like a couple of my other dolls, so softer feeling breasts and vagina penetration will be possible - maybe?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Great review Up2myneck and Yvonne looks great... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

koaltrane

Post by koaltrane »

MILF-A-LICIOUS!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Ooh, that’s the Serena head isn’t it? She’s one of my favs

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Up2myneck wrote:The skeleton is where DS have excelled and is noticeably superior to most of my other dolls.
Some movement of her skeleton is leaving me a bit puzzled at this early stage though.
Despite the little manual I received with her, in quite good English, I'm struggling to suss out her leg motions.
Always best to look at the skeleton pictures when posing a DS. Also - their posing videos on their website are very helpful (teaches you where to push down to get a counter weight when moving joints).

Thank you for the review. I have a DS163+ which I think is one of the most beautiful sculpts in all dolldom. But her VJJ and sexual function is as bad as her build quality and skeleton are good. Luckily I've never been one to accept things at face value. This month I should be unveiling my new mod for my DS to put her over the top in the "sexual function" area.

BTW - awesome photos.

woodzman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by woodzman »

Hey there UP2myneck. I recently got an "Evo" myself, with similar initial results. That is to say that penetration was just not working. What I finally did was to spread her legs to something approaching optimal position and then very gently make a small incision in the bottom of the vaginal wall. This seems to have solved the issues-
several rather intense sessions so far.
I'm keeping an eye on the cut (maybe 1/4" deep by 1" long when legs are open) for signs of tearing. Also when I have been using condoms, lube, and gently pressing the excess air out during entry. I definitely will not tell anyone to start cutting their doll up, however it seems to be working for me. Looking forward to seeing what MannyCan comes up with as well.
Naturally Perverted!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

woodzman wrote:Hey there UP2myneck. I recently got an "Evo" myself, with similar initial results. That is to say that penetration was just not working. What I finally did was to spread her legs to something approaching optimal position and then very gently make a small incision in the bottom of the vaginal wall. This seems to have solved the issues-
several rather intense sessions so far.
I'm keeping an eye on the cut (maybe 1/4" deep by 1" long when legs are open) for signs of tearing. Also when I have been using condoms, lube, and gently pressing the excess air out during entry. I definitely will not tell anyone to start cutting their doll up, however it seems to be working for me. Looking forward to seeing what MannyCan comes up with as well.
Hi woodzman, no I won't be cutting her up, but I've tried stretching her instead:
I've been leaving a suitable stiff foam piece inside her for several days. It's not quite as wide as me, as I don't want to overdo it or damage her vag in any way. Sometime soon I reckon.........
:wink:

In the meantime, here's a few more pics of the sexy hot MILF, for all of you to enjoy.
Yvonne thanks you all for the comments so far!! :D
Attachments
yv8605.jpg
yv8605.jpg (626.25 KiB) Viewed 3044 times
yv8628.jpg
yv8628.jpg (684.59 KiB) Viewed 3044 times
yv8661.jpg
yv8661.jpg (682.3 KiB) Viewed 3044 times
yv8698.jpg
yv8698.jpg (785.63 KiB) Viewed 3044 times
yv8717.jpg
yv8717.jpg (145.77 KiB) Viewed 3044 times
yv8719.jpg
yv8719.jpg (153.86 KiB) Viewed 3044 times

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

I was reassured by the reference to the strange smell of the doll upon unboxing. Strange is an understatement - it minded me of my misadventures with my schoolboy chemistry set.

I am disappointed with my doll. While the sculpting is nice and the face is pretty she came in a shoddy box that was falling apart and her knees look they we tortured by the Gestapo. Thankfully the head arrived safety in as eparate package.

Still , a nice enough doll but it did not live up to the high expectations set by reading the DS threads. I am massaging the knees in the hope they look more normal.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

As someone who has championed DS for many years I have not said much about the EVO but have photographed the 167 much. Both are wonderful photo models, and feel really gorgeous but are near impossible for effective sex. They are superbly soft in the right places but the hole is too small for sex. I hope that DS have addressed this in their Summit doll.

My 167 is one of my favourite dolls to work with for photography viewtopic.php?f=143&t=100085
and Karrot's photography of the EVO viewtopic.php?f=143&t=133623
demonstrates the brilliance of this doll.

If you feel that I have misrepresented these dolls in any way, please do point to examples. For sex the 160 is excellent and the 158 viewtopic.php?f=143&t=63064
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=68438
is matched by few.

Best wishes,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yummy looking MILF!

INFORMATIONS