www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 13 sort of confirmed

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
GOTE

Re: Model 13 sort of confirmed

Post by GOTE »

DFan04 wrote:
GOTE wrote:We should just look at Gynoid like any other Chinese manufacturer, so be skeptical.

Like Chinese carmakers, they try to match the quality of Western manufacturers, but without any success.

It looks good but remains bad.
What do you recommend among the highest quality dolls? Which brands?

I can't answer your question.
But I would invest my money elsewhere.
But that's my opinion on this subject.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by coolboi19 »

GOTE wrote:
DFan04 wrote:
GOTE wrote:We should just look at Gynoid like any other Chinese manufacturer, so be skeptical.

Like Chinese carmakers, they try to match the quality of Western manufacturers, but without any success.

It looks good but remains bad.
What do you recommend among the highest quality dolls? Which brands?

I can't answer your question.
But I would invest my money elsewhere.
But that's my opinion on this subject.

Yes. Benz is a great carmaker.

I like Benz.

I have SLC model and it works good. I like everything about it.

but I don't like BMW.

I've never owned a BMW car but I owned two motorcycle manufactured by BMW(R1200GS, S1000RR).

Both products had a lot of problems.

I had hard times getting those to BMW motorrad frequently.

I sold those motorcycles and I bought Honda and Suzuki motorcycles.

Like you, I think most of Chinese products are of poor quality.

but We cannot conclude that all Chinese products are bad.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

90 percent of all the items in my house are made in China and the vast majority of it has never broken even once. The problem isn't Chinese quality, the problem is consumers lining up and opening their wallets for known flawed products. Gynoid doesn't have to produce quality because everyone will continue to line up to buy their products. Why should they change if they get your money anyway?

I really don't like this casting shame on all Chinese manufacturers because one sucks. There are tons of great Chinese manufacturers and there are a good portion of bad ones. This comparing dolls to German cars is bullshit too. Not every single product coming off the line can be flawless or without problem unless you have ridiculous amounts of QC personnel inspect every single MM of a product. That would also be time consuming as well. Most of us complain to the Chinese now about how 2 or 3 weeks takes too long, meanwhile Realdoll makes you wait 6 months. You can't have a rapid production pace and expect quality at the same time. At the same time that doesn't mean you have to live with a flawed product either, companies should stand by their products and keep their word. Gynoid has done none of that, but they will still get your money anyway.

Even though the Model 13 is just another copy/paste job, it will be a huge success. Instant gratification consumers gonna consume I guess.

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

I noticed there seems to be a lot of negative vibes around the Gynoid series here but everything I have seen looks like it is a pretty good product. Are there threads I am missing with photos showing them fail?

I know these models are more expensive than others. I have a RealDoll and the quality is very good. I see the Gynoid skin realism as being higher than that of the RealDolls though. Maybe its perspective? RealDolls seem to have little definition unless you order freckles, etc. On the Gynoids I see the vein work, etc on the photos I have seen. Are the ones being shipped lacking many of the realistic details seen in the product images?

Obviously these are much more expensive dolls, some of that is the material itself, much of that I assume is the design time. My RealDoll took 8 months for delivery and I was very happy to wait for them to take their time and do it right. I would not expect a 2-4 week turn around on these like I see with TPE dolls.

My first doll was a TPE 100cm that was recently decommissioned after 5 years. It was a terrible design and a easily damaged model. Knowing the damage I saw inside during the breakdown process, I would NEVER buy this model or any model with a built in vaginal cavity again. It may look more realistic but the cleaning process is insane. I couldn't imagine doing that with a 100lb silicon model. That line was rushed to production, was cheaply made and full of basic design flaws that make me think it was never tested. I have smaller elf series silicon models that outclass the TPE.

I see more with the Gynoid series. It appears they have had some stumbling blocks with removeable arms and legs but it is a novel design that is rare to see. They do not appear to be cautious with new tech. Even RealDoll does not have a full skeleton in the hands. I guess I won't really know until I purchase one to compare, but it appears that they are ahead of the curve.

So far the biggest drawn back I have seen is the glare of the shiny skin, as if they are oiled up. Camera angles seem to cover this up or the display vs delivered units are very different.

Bottom line, what are the failures you guys are seeing that is worthy of such denigration? Consider your feedback words of wisdom for others looking to purchase. What are the pitfalls?

Thank you,
-CNR

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by coolboi19 »

Look at the Gynoid doll twitter.

I can see new picture of model 13 which I was looking forward to see.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Elj2GOSU0AM ... =4096x4096

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

coolboi19 wrote:Look at the Gynoid doll twitter.

Which one is that?

I'm assuming its the one without clothes, but it looks like all their older models. I'm not surprised because they keep on selling the same body type over and over again, and arent willing to sell any new models with other (smaller) sized breasts and different (higher) waist/hip ratios

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by coolboi19 »

Maneyak wrote:
coolboi19 wrote:Look at the Gynoid doll twitter.

Which one is that?

I'm assuming its the one without clothes, but it looks like all their older models. I'm not surprised because they keep on selling the same body type over and over again, and arent willing to sell any new models with other (smaller) sized breasts and different (higher) waist/hip ratios

I think Gynoid like this type of body and I like it too.

I like the size of breast.

Waist/hip ratios also looks great to me.

They look gorgeous.

denchai

Post by denchai »

coolboi19 wrote: I think Gynoid like this type of body and I like it too.

They look gorgeous.
I agree with you. :wink: Gynoid make the doll with B-W-H ratio that look like perfect woman for the most of men want in real life.
Smaller or bigger breasts size should be the option for the others.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

denchai wrote:
coolboi19 wrote: I think Gynoid like this type of body and I like it too.

They look gorgeous.
I agree with you. :wink: Gynoid make the doll with B-W-H ratio that look like perfect woman for the most of men want in real life.
Smaller or bigger breasts size should be the option for the others.
Yes, the dolls are very beautiful.
But the quality and customer service is one of the worst.

I'm only talking her about an old model AH4 that once cost $ 7,399.

Problems with the painting, the silicon breaks in the most impossible places.
Unfortunately, on my doll eyes and ass the skeleton jams after a while.
And in versions of the dolls with removable arms and legs, the bolts break.

But that doesn't have to be the case with the model 13 for something like this to happen.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by coolboi19 »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1328977174628589568

Gynoid uploaded Model 13 Lisa Video on their twitter.

It's hard for me to choose between Model 10 Li Hui and Model 13 Lisa.

Which one do you like more?

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Wow! Does anyone know which model this is??
I've never seen a catsuit that fit a doll so well. Looks like it was specifically made for her
ElaR1ZDU0AELQsq.jpg
ElaR1ZDU0AELQsq.jpg (241.34 KiB) Viewed 1628 times

coolboi19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by coolboi19 »

I found videos of model 13 on youtube.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Just some pics I found around the web
EomyU9RXYAUgO1H.jpeg
EomyU9RXYAUgO1H.jpeg (117.45 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
EomyU8kW8AE8zUN.jpeg
EomyU8kW8AE8zUN.jpeg (123.96 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
EpQAJNhW8AIoGip.jpeg
EpQAJNhW8AIoGip.jpeg (386.17 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

They definitely need a doll with actual sub-D breasts to go with Model 9. It's like an 18 year old's face on a 35 year old's body, just doesn't work well.

If they offered a decent A or B cup at the same height as the Model 9 it would be nice to see.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm