yldoll.com

Looking for input from YL 166 owners

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Looking for input from YL 166 owners

Post by Louis_V »

I'm seriously looking at this doll currently and would love to get some input from owners, specifically anyone that has gone with the gel breasts. I'm curious about the weight, skeleton movement, and TPE texture as well. I've narrowed my search down to this and the OR 156 H so if anyone actually has experience with these two dolls and would care to chime in I would be grateful.

I have posted a similar post (much longer) in General but thought I'd put one up here to see if any YL owners had some advice, feedback or opinions they would like to pass along.

Cheers

LatexLadyLover

Re: Looking for input from YL 166 owners

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I don't own one but if you go to lovedolls.com you can get her in 3 different levels of softness as well as other options that you can't get anywhere else. Softer option are an extra $250. I have my eye on this doll and want her. Good luck and I hope you get her.

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

Thanks for the info. I wound up getting her. Very curvy and the gel puts her over the top.

goldknight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goldknight »

Louis_V wrote:Thanks for the info. I wound up getting her. Very curvy and the gel puts her over the top.
How's it going with her? Which head did you get? Any pics or vids?
dollflixxx.blogspot.com

INFORMATIONS