reallovesexdolls.com

My First Doll and First Impressions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My First Doll and First Impressions

Post by rjs »

I purchased my first doll from RLSD, and I have had her for a few weeks now. I ultimately decided to go with Charlie. My first impressions are that she is gorgeous, even better in real life than in the photos! The customer service has been excellent with RLSD. They have been very helpful when I had questions. The only thing is that the manufacturer did not send a pop on connector for the head. I found out that the doll was made specifically for a pop on connection because the TPE surrounds the entire screw and the head can only twist on so far, and it's only very lightly connected right now. So, I'll have to get the proper connector soon. Other than that, everything is great. I will be happy to do more business with RLSD in the future. Also, the doll itself shipped out very fast once it was completed. I was expecting another couple of weeks, but it came in like less than 5 days.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My First Doll and First Impressions

Post by zaxdoll »

Have a nice honey moon ;)

mofmofmof
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mofmofmof »

can you post a pic of the wig on the charlie model? the hat makes it hard for me to decide if i want to get that wig or not : /

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Congratulations on receiving your first synthetic companion!
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

Thanks guys.

@mofmofmof:
I personally think Charlie's hair is meant to be worn with a hat. Below are a picture of her with and without the hat with her hair. Also, she is currently missing her eyebrows and most of her makeup, lol. I didn't realize how easy they rubs off. I can't do anything about it right now because makeup is non-essential and we can't buy it during the lock-down unless I order it online, but I can wait another few days. She is a really gorgeous doll though. I really like her with the other wig with the bangs that I got. She looks cute with a Toque and long hair. I will post more pictures of her when I can get the makeup and eyebrows back on.
Attachments
DSCF0487.JPG
DSCF0487.JPG (750.11 KiB) Viewed 904 times
DSCF0483.JPG
DSCF0483.JPG (506.04 KiB) Viewed 904 times

mofmofmof
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mofmofmof »

thanks for posting the pic of the wig! yea you are right it really looks to be worn with a hat, looks really hot with the hat on, probably also helps keep the wig in place too

INFORMATIONS