sexyrealsexdolls.com

December 2020 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

December 2020 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Here's the December 2020 issue of CoverDoll :x-mas:

Click image to go to CoverDoll.

December 2020 Issue: This month’s featured CoverDoll is Roxxanne, Christmas Wish, all she wants for Christmas is you, she is Alottahope's RealDoll.
Also... Arthur1960 as our monthly featured photographer introducing Shuri Uhura, and new photos by Nescio50, Fred01, LoneRanger and Serge. We have Tasha's Lifestyle Talk, we have Mishka's Studio, and a vlog by Mr. Franz. We have a Special from Haremlover, we have Posters and V-Babes by Kharn, B-Man Comics, and a great movie review by Dollyforme - "Chick Fight".
In the Art section we have renderings by JamesWorld. Also there's a candid interview by Tasha Marie, and we have star reporter Scoonimdoll Stellai with latest news about a CTB doll. And don't forget to download the Calendar Doll.

CoverDoll Gallery (18,000+ high quality doll photos and posters) | CoverDoll Forum

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: December 2020 CoverDoll

Post by Masai »

Congratulations to Alottahope for a magnificent Cover and to Arthur1960 for his "Featured Photographer" expose of Shuri. ....Your Girls look fabulous!

Also hats off to all the other CoverDoll contributors - Bloggers, Interviews and Video's etc. The December Issue looks hot, I can't wait to dive into the rest of it. :glou:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Travisramsey4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Travisramsey4 »

Wow that is an amazing picture. Good job

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Nescio50 wrote:Here's the December 2020 issue of CoverDoll :x-mas:

Click image to go to CoverDoll.

December 2020 Issue: This month’s featured CoverDoll is Roxxanne, Christmas Wish, all she wants for Christmas is you, she is Alottahope's RealDoll.
Also... Arthur1960 as our monthly featured photographer introducing Shuri Uhura, and new photos by Nescio50, Fred01, LoneRanger and Serge. We have Tasha's Lifestyle Talk, we have Mishka's Studio, and a vlog by Mr. Franz. We have a Special from Haremlover, we have Posters and V-Babes by Kharn, B-Man Comics, and a great movie review by Dollyforme - "Chick Fight".
In the Art section we have renderings by JamesWorld. Also there's a candid interview by Tasha Marie, and we have star reporter Scoonimdoll Stellai with latest news about a CTB doll. And don't forget to download the Calendar Doll.

CoverDoll Gallery (18,000+ high quality doll photos and posters) | CoverDoll Forum
How do we submit our doll to be on the cover?
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Hi Mitchell Hart.
Thanks for your interest! :thumbs_up:
I am on my way out. I will PM you later today.
Swan :D

INFORMATIONS