Suki NXT or Summer original

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Newone

Suki NXT or Summer original

Post by Newone »

Hi guys.
I can't decide. I can't find factory or user pictures of new Suki NXT anywhere. I can't decide if I want a Summer original or a new Suki. Do any of you already have a Suki NXT?
Thanks

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Suki NXT or Summer original

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I love both dolls. I want Summer she is perfect.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

I bought one of the first 'Summer NXT' dolls (the one they said they discounted as it was 'used' in the Photo shoot's).

She is very soft in all the right spots and has a GREAT curvy butt! That said, she really does not lay flat, but it does help angle her Vagina up nicely in bed.

The breast are just as advertised: Soft, jiggly, well shaped and it's hard to keep your hands off of them!

I've had her about 2 months and like other large chested soft girls, I found that without supporting them she has started to develop some stress marks in the cleavage area. So she wears a sports bra/halter top most of the time (you can still get your hand nicely down for a quick "Hi Honey!").

They molded a part that fits on her neck that helps keep her head in the front, side of back facing direction. It has 'dimples' every 90 degrees, and it works well.

The skeleton has great flexibility and range of motion, and with her legs open you will find her Labia is very well shaped, the vagina soft, textured and .... yeh they got that part VERY well done!

I find that her mouth is too small and angled way too far up, in my opinion, (like up toward her eyeballs) for oral, but to each his own. The head is smaller then most dolls so they made do with the space they had. You may find otherwise. The spectacular Labia and Vagina have kept me happy.

One thing between Summer and Suki is the height. Summer is 135cm tall where Suki is 110cm. I've only had a 158cm doll and it took a while to get used to Summer as she's a bit short for the rest of her proportions. But still, nicely done and Oh-So-Soft! I can't imagine a shorter 110cm Doll, like Suki.

I wanted the full, soft breast and nice butt that the 'Summer NXT' offered, and it was a great purchase. She is light and much easier to move around that my 158 size doll.

As far as 'Vendor Support' I'll give Mig an A++ There was some confusion as on my initial deposit and after a few emails, we got it straighten out within hours. They were VERY prompt with their replies. I also got a nice Red dress from Mig and SiliDolls that was the PERFECT size for my 158C doll. You can see the dress on her in my Avatar. The quality was great and it fit her perfectly.

So in dealing with Mig via emails, buying Summer, and the Dress was a pleasure. Especially the day she arrived!

I just finished Powdering Summer and one she was all soft and smooth she was irresistible! After some cleaning up, she's all powdered again and waiting for me!
Attachments
Summer NXT 2.jpg
Summer NXT 2.jpg (974.17 KiB) Viewed 2260 times

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

Nice photo upload some more please

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

Summer is super hot.

Newone

Post by Newone »

So I finally decided on the Summer original doll. When he arrives, I will write my impressions :)

INFORMATIONS