Starpery.com

Small hole on the right buttock

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Elfo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Small hole on the right buttock

Post by Elfo »

Good morning, unfortunately after a week after my elven sedoll doll arrived, I managed to do them a little damage. At first he thought about repairing with tpe glue, but I saw from a video tutorial, which is not recommended, and to use a heat gun. What do you recommend?
Thank you

Among other things, I would like to understand how I did it, since I was very careful. Could it have been this dress, bought on amazon? https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B088NC ... UTF8&psc=1
thank you
Attachments
IMG_20210130_1234316.jpg
IMG_20210130_1234316.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 383 times
IMG_20210130_1234460.jpg
IMG_20210130_1234460.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 383 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Small hole on the right buttock

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, that really just looks like a compression mark in your pics, in which case I would recommend leaving it alone and the mark should gradually fade away after several days. If there is an actual hole then that's a perfect spot for using 3M Primer 94, I've used it myself like that
and it works well but like I said, if that's just a mark left from sitting on something I would leave it be.

Elfo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Piccolo foro sul gluteo destro

Post by Elfo »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi there, that really just looks like a compression mark in your pics, in which case I would recommend leaving it alone and the mark should gradually fade away after several days. If there is an actual hole then that's a perfect spot for using 3M Primer 94, I've used it myself like that
and it works well but like I said, if that's just a mark left from sitting on something I would leave it be.

Eh, unfortunately seeing it closely it looks like a small cut. I will try to listen to your advice, I will try to see if the sign is reabsorbed in a few days. If not I will try to use 3M Primer 94. By the way :) how to use it, just apply it over the wound?
Thanks Arthur1960

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Trying to do some kind of Repair to this small dimple on the buttocks could make it much worse, even if it does not smooth out over time I would leave it alone, just consider it a birthmark and leave it at that... 0X

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again, no, whatever you do you shouldn't use the 3m Primer or the more corrosive tpe solvent that way as it will just melt the surface and you will then have a much bigger hole. To bond a split or hole in tpe that is not under pressure (ie being stretched) you should ensure the surface to be bonded is clean, in this case I'm sure its fine, so you would only need a tiny drop of 3m primer on the end of a cocktail stick or small brush and while holding the hole open slightly rub it on the inside of the cut and then let it close and leave it for several hours while the primer bonds the two surfaces. 3m primer gives off strong fumes so a toxic rated mask should be worn and its good to do such work in a well ventilated room. I've had very good results using it this way and often you get a very clean repair that's hard to see.

Elfo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Elfo »

Dollfriend wrote:Trying to do some kind of Repair to this small dimple on the buttocks could make it much worse, even if it does not smooth out over time I would leave it alone, just consider it a birthmark and leave it at that... 0X

If I leave it like this, doesn't it risk spreading over time?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Elfo wrote:
Dollfriend wrote:Trying to do some kind of Repair to this small dimple on the buttocks could make it much worse, even if it does not smooth out over time I would leave it alone, just consider it a birthmark and leave it at that... 0X

If I leave it like this, doesn't it risk spreading over time?
Yes possibly, but I would not cross that bridge until I had too... this dimple/cut does not look as if it is on a load bearing surface, it might not expand beyond what you now see, and then again one wild night may begin to make this a bigger scar...

Elfo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Elfo »

Among other things I would like to understand how the heck I made this sign, if it is really a cut. Maybe the label of the
dress he was wearing, or maybe when I was adjusting the skirt by pulling it under his legs, without lifting it.

INFORMATIONS