realsexdoll.com

Introducing... well, me

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

liv
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Introducing... well, me

Post by liv »

Hello gentlefolks :)

I'm Liv. I've been a doll owner for a little while now, and have recently become the owner of a second doll :D

I'm also trans, bigendered. I present as feminine, but I won't be offended by whatever pronouns people might choose to use. I'm not picky :p

I hope to get to know the friendly people of this community :)

- Liv

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Introducing... well, me

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF, Liv. It is a friendly bunch here. Usually I invite new members to ask anything they want but you seem to already be an advanced doll owner. Who is in your harem?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

gentlefolks is kinda sweet :)
On this forum the focus is to help anyone, with any doll related question from any owner or prospective owner
The language is generally but not exclusively English and politeness is appreciated by everyone :whistle:

liv
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by liv »

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I figure I'll probably get around to making a thread to introduce them both, but a quick overview: my first doll is a TPE WM to whom I've grown very attached. I've had her for a little while now, and as tends to happen with TPE, damage is starting to appear. One of my solutions was to reduce how much I use her and move her around by getting a second sturdier doll. So for round 2 I went with silicone, more specifically a RealDoll

- Liv

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

TPE is repairable, even if your doll has a vaganus :)

liv
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by liv »

Oh absolutely, and the doll's not in bad shape for now. But every time I notice new damage, like the fingers and various small tears, it kind of makes me feel bad and it stresses me out.

I'm also planning on getting some spare TPE to make some repairs because I'm fairly crafty, but that'll be time consuming and impractical (I don't really have an adequate space in my home to perform doll repairs). I figured that getting a sturdier doll would also be a fairly effective means of reducing the total amount of repairs needed :p

- Liv

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Welcome aboard Liv!

There are lots of threads on here about how to make repairs on your dolls. Therefore I am sure that you will be able to perform all of the maintenance that you need so that you can keep your synthetic companions in good shape for years to come. Just poke around on the forum. There's an incredible wealth of information to be found.

Have a great day.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wheezer put up dozens of posts of using 3M adhesive promoters in a fairly broad range of applications :)

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

Good move on the RealDoll, they have good product. Once you go silicone you won't go back to tpe.

Phil

liv
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by liv »

There is indeed a lot of information about TPE repairs, thanks for pointing me too it ^^ It'll take me a while to sift through it all

Regarding RealDoll, while this is the first doll I've bought from them, I'd already been a customer for quite a while and I was already familiar with the quality of their products ;) The doll fully lives up to my expectations.

- Liv

INFORMATIONS