Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BT and Shibari

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Shibumi01

BT and Shibari

Post by Shibumi01 »

okay doll lovers, i have, with this post lost my virginity. forgive my lack of an avatar, i don't know how. i have lurked around for years since the "you get the girl days," (sic) i'm getting old can't remember things. never had the money, always had a girlfriend, grown kids visiting, so many excuses/reasons for not obtaining a rd.

now i live in a different state from my girlfriend and would like some companionship between visits. discussed it with her and she did not like the rd's. enter bt. now she wants me to get one so that she has a playmate (shush, she's bi but scared to try it) when she visits, go figure.

any way... here it comes...putting my head on the chopping block of this oh so critical forum audience. i am interested in shibari, you know japanese rope binding. i love its esthetics. i think miss january would make a great "nawa jujun." (rope/submissive-slut) i would not be thinking of long term binding...long enough to photograph and maybe a little...well...you know. so on to my question. would short term rope binding and possible suspension permanently mar the surface of the new silicone used in the bt. there... now i've said it.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Shibumi01,

You need to be very careful with the bindings so as not to put stress on the silicone.....it doesn't give like human skin. Suspension is out of the question but it could be simulated if the doll has a hook in the neck and all the weight is there.
I think it is better to find a real girl who likes bondage play so as not to risk damage to an expensive doll but if you are very careful you can make photos that will look like your doll is restrained. Don't force her limbs beyond where they would normally go with the bindings.

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

Bill wrote:Shibumi01,

You need to be very careful with the bindings so as not to put stress on the silicone.....it doesn't give like human skin. Suspension is out of the question but it could be simulated if the doll has a hook in the neck and all the weight is there.
I think it is better to find a real girl who likes bondage play so as not to risk damage to an expensive doll but if you are very careful you can make photos that will look like your doll is restrained. Don't force her limbs beyond where they would normally go with the bindings.

thanks bill,

i have a real girl but, to quote carol king, "she's so far away.... the neck hook idea sounds appropriate though. wouldn't want to run up a bill with the "real doctor."

SnowBunni
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

thoughts

Post by SnowBunni »

well I can understand where your girlfriend is coming from. Bri and I have done a tri, and it was fun. But there were odd feelings haunting me for weeks after. I think emotions run too deep with some of us when we ponder being with another woman. Plus, our "visibility" these days makes a real rendezvous a potentially bad idea. So we are getting either a RD or a BT and I think I am more exited that he is about it :)

now...shibari...restraints..bondage..bring on da kink!

but they're right..simulate it

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Boy Toy silicone is MUCH less effected by the old compression marks that have plagued RD and others for years... Bill, you might want to get a sample of this stuff from us...You'll be suprised! The BT can even safely be stored without hanging (eg. laying down or sitting). Hanging is an option with this doll. Mainly due to the new material and the reduced weight.

-Matt

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

phoenixstudios wrote:Boy Toy silicone is MUCH less effected by the old compression marks that have plagued RD and others for years... Bill, you might want to get a sample of this stuff from us...You'll be suprised! The BT can even safely be stored without hanging (eg. laying down or sitting). Hanging is an option with this doll. Mainly due to the new material and the reduced weight.

-Matt
thanks matt. been an admirer of your wonderful work for years. i think i will take the plunge soon armed with your sagely advice!

Shibumi01

Re: thoughts

Post by Shibumi01 »

SnowBunni wrote:well I can understand where your girlfriend is coming from. Bri and I have done a tri, and it was fun. But there were odd feelings haunting me for weeks after. I think emotions run too deep with some of us when we ponder being with another woman. Plus, our "visibility" these days makes a real rendezvous a potentially bad idea. So we are getting either a RD or a BT and I think I am more exited that he is about it :)

now...shibari...restraints..bondage..bring on da kink!

but they're right..simulate it
haven't tried the tri thingy but she has hinted at it. i think this would be a much safer alternative for our "visibility" is extremely high also. would hate to lose two great jobs for a little threesome. now if we could only animate miss january like "cherry 2000" lol

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Bondage

Post by soragesum »

There were some old photos that someone took a long time ago that had some shibari type bondage in it that was EXTREMELY HOT.

However none of it was any type of suspension type bondage, it was all rather loose as one might expect to not damage the doll. I would not recommend that unless you spent LOTS of time prepairing exactly how to support her weight by as much surface area as you can. You do not want that much weight being suspended by just a few ropes. Granted you don't want to with a real woman either, but at least a real woman can respond and tell you where something doesn't feel right. The doll is just going to get damaged. So I wouldn't recommend any type of suspension without spending LOTS AND LOTS of time on planning, preperation and experimentation with how you are going to do it. Also a doll in some ways may be WAY more flexible than most women, but in other ways doesn't have the same range of motion. So depending upon how you need to "pose" her for how you wish to bind her, she either my be incredibly flexible for you needs or incredibly inflexible.

Personally I simply use lots of cuffs and collars, spreader bars and such. Although I love rope and chains also, the amount of time you would take to bind a real woman is going to be even significantly longer with a doll, especially when talking about something as elaborate and elegant as shibari. However if you do it... you MUST post photos of that!!! :twisted:

Soragesum

INFORMATIONS